Author Topic: Tara Reade Knows She Has A Difficult Allegation. And She’s Had A Difficult Time Getting A Hearing.  (Read 1144 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes

I know it's not popular to say, but if we believe that someone accused is innocent until proven guilty even someone as despicable as Biden should not be considered guilty until they prove their innocence. The problem with this accusation is it's 27 years old. I don't care if she told her mom, or friends. If she was assaulted she should have gone to the police and filed a criminal complaint. She didn't. She waited almost 3 decades to make a big deal out of this, it's not credible.

If I were placing money on this, I would bet hillary is behind it and more accusations that can't be investigated will be forthcoming. The Rats know Biden can't win. Now that they've eliminated their primary system they can put in whoever they want.

Well, I'll consider him "Wrapped in a mantle of Innocence" when I'm required to sit on Biteme's jury.   :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I think I posted this very similar article a couple of days ago, but it seems to have disappeared, https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/rosiegray/tara-reade-joe-biden-democrats-media-allegation

Tara Reade Knows She Has A Difficult Allegation. And She’s Had A Difficult Time Getting A Hearing.
Rosie Gray, Ruby Cramer, BuzzFeed News Reporters
Last updated on April 30, 2020, at 9:11 p.m. ET, Posted on April 30, 2020, at 7:05 p.m. ET
She has seen Joe Biden take questions on cable news and late-night television. She has watched him host virtual town halls with voters and online fundraisers with donors. And from her home in California, where she is keeping a daily watch on Twitter, Tara Reade has been waiting for someone — anyone — to ask the former vice president about her story.

“He was on television twice today. No one asked him. No one’s asking the question,” Reade said in a phone interview earlier this month. “No one’s even posing the question.”
"It was really devastating when [Kirsten] Gillibrand and Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton, all on the same day, just basically implied my story wasn't true and they believe Joe Biden. I can’t describe to you what that felt like,” Reade said on Thursday, describing herself as a “lifelong Democrat” and in particular a fan of Abrams', the former Georgia House minority leader who has been campaigning to serve on the ticket with Biden as his vice presidential nominee."
"I used to think that a Republican talking point was to call the mainstream media biased,” Reade said. “So I used to think, Oh, that's just a talking point for them. I don't believe it. But now I'm living it [in] real time, and I see it — like, I see it for what it is. Because I am a Democrat, or I was. But now I'm not anything, really. I’m politically homeless."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think I posted this very similar article a couple of days ago, but it seems to have disappeared.

@PeteS in CA

I found it, and merged the threads.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obvious to me, the dems used Mika to take Biden out this AM, but he has not yet decided to submit.

He will never admit this incident. He will maintain his innocncee, but eventually he will leave for other reasons

His physician wife, my advise him to quit, for health related reasons.

@truth_seeker

Not until the check clears. You don't really think she married that buffoon because she admired his intellect and character,do you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Tara Reade says she was devastated after being ‘discounted’ and ‘marginalized’ by Dem Party heavy-hitters
May 1, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Tara Reade admitted feeling “discounted” in the way some female Democrats she actually admired have reacted to her claims, saying in a recent interview that the surprising treatment has left her feeling betrayed and has even brought her to tears.

“It was really devastating when [Senator Kirsten] Gillibrand and Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton, all on the same day, just basically implied my story wasn’t true and they believe Joe Biden. I can’t describe to you what that felt like,” Reade told BuzzFeed News in a story published Thursday.

@mystery-ak

If she really admired those losers,she's so stupid I'm shocked she is even capable of being shocked.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

If she really admired those losers,she's so stupid I'm shocked she is even capable of being shocked.

@sneakypete

What's not as shocking is, she intends to vote for Sloe Joe if he can clear the Convention.  She reminds me of former Governor of California Pat Brown, who stayed leftist after being literally mugged.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

What's not as shocking is, she intends to vote for Sloe Joe if he can clear the Convention.  She reminds me of former Governor of California Pat Brown, who stayed leftist after being literally mugged.

@Cyber Liberty

Why do you think I refer to them as "Dims"? It ain't a typo.

Offline EdinVA

Tara must have a new mansion next to bernie.. follow the money

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Why do you think I refer to them as "Dims"? It ain't a typo.

Yeah, and this one is not particularly bright, as Dims go. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am hoping that democrats whose IQ's are above room temperature are paying attention to the double standards and sheer hypocrisy on display by the #metoo and believe all women crowd.
But, if there were no double standards, Democrats wouldn't have any.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

I heard a lot of misinformation upthread.

Reade went through channels after the incident; filed a form with her immediate supervisor, then it went up to the chief of staff.

For that she was marginalized, moved to a windowless station and taken off current assignments. She felt the power and the pressure applied—in her workplace—to shut up about it: “Joe is u.s. senator in your party. Are you sure you’re willing and ready for the backlash and consequences of your speaking out?”

I’m sure some of you ladies might have gone to the cops, but I’m equally sure that’s not the universal reaction every woman would have had. She’s not so ignorant she didn’t understand the meaning of ‘consequences’.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 01:05:45 am by aligncare »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Tara Reade says she was devastated after being ‘discounted’ and ‘marginalized’ by Dem Party heavy-hitters
May 1, 2020 | Frieda Powers

The former Senate staffer accusing former Democratic presidential candidate Biden of sexual assault was “stunned” by the reaction of Democrats to her allegations.

Tara Reade admitted feeling “discounted” in the way some female Democrats she actually admired have reacted to her claims, saying in a recent interview that the surprising treatment has left her feeling betrayed and has even brought her to tears.

“It was really devastating when [Senator Kirsten] Gillibrand and Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton, all on the same day, just basically implied my story wasn’t true and they believe Joe Biden. I can’t describe to you what that felt like,” Reade told BuzzFeed News in a story published Thursday.

Describing herself as a “lifelong Democrat,” Reade expressed her dismay at how she was not given any credibility by the women she admired and who have each come out supporting the former vice president.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who endorsed Biden this week saying she was “thrilled to be part of your campaign — to not only endorse you but to help highlight a lot of the issues that are at stake in this presidential election.”

Abrams, a former gubernatorial candidate in Georgia who has been actively campaigning to be chosen as Biden’s running mate, defended him against Reade’s allegations.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/01/tara-reade-says-she-was-devastated-after-being-discounted-and-marginalized-by-dem-party-heavy-hitters-915536

What did she think was going to happen?  LOL.   I guess she didn't realize that Me Too was really to keep Kavanaugh off of the Supreme Court.  They would never go after their own candidate.

If she thought that they would all fall over themselves in sympathy for her she is stupid.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LMAO

What did she think was going to happen?  LOL.   I guess she didn't realize that Me Too was really to keep Kavanaugh off of the Supreme Court.  They would never go after their own candidate.

If she thought that they would all fall over themselves in sympathy for her she is stupid.

It's similar to Paula Jones going to the Susan Estrichs and the Gloria Steinem's in the 1990's and really expecting them to take her cause up against Bill Clinton

I guess, on one hand, I can't blame these women for going to these groups that insist they are a voice for them if they're victims. What they really mean we are a voice for victims except if you accuse those we support.

This Reade is having an awakening
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It's similar to Paula Jones going to the Susan Estrichs and the Gloria Steinem's in the 1990's and really expecting them to take her cause up against Bill Clinton

I guess, on one hand, I can't blame these women for going to these groups that insist they are a voice for them if they're victims. What they really mean we are a voice for victims except if you accuse those we support.

This Reade is having an awakening

That is the truth! ^
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am hoping that democrats whose IQ's are above room temperature are paying attention to the double standards and sheer hypocrisy on display by the #metoo and believe all women crowd.

@verga

Both of them? Do you really think they know each other?