Author Topic: David Axelrod says Obama team's vetting of Biden didn't find misconduct claims  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Axelrod says Obama team's vetting of Biden didn't find misconduct claims
By J. Edward Moreno - 05/02/20 09:20 AM EDT

Democratic strategist David Axelrod, a former top aide for President Obama's two White House campaigns, says that Obama's team didn't find claims of sexual misconduct when vetting former Vice President Joe Biden.

Axelrod, who serves as political commentator for CNN, wrote a piece for the network published Friday evening weighing in on a sexual assault allegation against Biden from Tara Reade, who claims that Biden sexually assaulted her when she was a Senate staffer in 1993.

The former Obama strategist wrote that while he was not directly involved in the campaign's vetting process for Biden, he was briefed on the findings and any potential issues that arose with those being considered for vice president.

“Dozens of women and men under consideration were reviewed,” Axelrod wrote. “Those who rose on the list of contenders were subject to a deep-dive investigation of their strengths, vulnerabilities and, of course, any disqualifying defects.”

"At the top of the list of those contenders was Senator Joseph R. Biden of Delaware."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/495787-david-axelrod-says-obama-teams-vetting-of-biden-didnt-find-misconduct
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Obama's team's vetting of Biden did not find misconduct claims because they chose not to find any.

Offline skeeter

Oh. Well if David Axelrod says so...

The Hill.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Obama's team's vetting of Biden did not find misconduct claims because they chose not to find any.

You can never find what you refuse to look for.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

In his typically dishonest way Axelrod feels confident in saying so now that Biden operatives have cleansed the record.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

How difficult would it be to "lose" personnel records from 1993, anyway?  I doubt the vetting would have uncovered a thing, anyway.  And Biteme's crew is quite confident opening the records at the University in Delaware won't turn anything.  Biteme's campaign has been traipsing through those records for months, until the University shut down in March. 

Whatever evidence for Reade's charges from the Personnel Records is long gone by now. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How difficult would it be to "lose" personnel records from 1993, anyway?  I doubt the vetting would have uncovered a thing, anyway.  And Biteme's crew is quite confident opening the records at the University in Delaware won't turn anything.  Biteme's campaign has been traipsing through those records for months, until the University shut down in March. 

Whatever evidence for Reade's charges from the Personnel Records is long gone by now.

:yowsa: That is very likely true and Sandy Berger didn't even have to carry them out stuffed in his socks.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 02:46:05 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

What was it the democrats called for when this same line of reasoning was used in defense of Kavanaugh?  Oh, yeah ... there should be a separate FBI investigation -- and there was.

So let's give the democrats their due here, too.

I don't doubt Biden assaulted this woman ... just look at how he treats children in front of television cameras.  Look how proud he is of children stroking his legs while he served as a lifeguard.  Apparently, it's one of his most treasured memories.  And walking around naked in front of the Secret Service and hitting on their dates?  Please, the man is a pervert.  And back in 1993 Kennedy's leadership in the Senate was in full swing both in and out of session. --- They were untouchable.

I also know this will not prevent Biden from ascending to the nomination for President of the United States--with the full protection of the US media.

But the double standard is so deep, so profound, so fresh in our minds it can't be overlooked. And don't doubt this:  If the demonrats regain the Senate, they WILL impeach Justice Kavanaugh. 

To the democrats all protection of women is a façade.  They use women in every way possible, always have, always will.  This is the issue.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But the double standard is so deep, so profound, so fresh in our minds it can't be overlooked. And don't doubt this:  If the demonrats regain the Senate, they WILL impeach Justice Kavanaugh. 

I would expect the Rats will get the same result as when the President was Impeached.  Rats will vote unanimously in the House and Senate, and still end up with ashes in their mouths. happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wouldn't be a hoot if there was a blue dress, or some other form of dna? 

Those things have happened....... :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

What was it the democrats called for when this same line of reasoning was used in defense of Kavanaugh?  Oh, yeah ... there should be a separate FBI investigation -- and there was.

So let's give the democrats their due here, too.

I don't doubt Biden assaulted this woman ... just look at how he treats children in front of television cameras.  Look how proud he is of children stroking his legs while he served as a lifeguard.  Apparently, it's one of his most treasured memories.  And walking around naked in front of the Secret Service and hitting on their dates?  Please, the man is a pervert.  And back in 1993 Kennedy's leadership in the Senate was in full swing both in and out of session. --- They were untouchable.

I also know this will not prevent Biden from ascending to the nomination for President of the United States--with the full protection of the US media.

To the democrats all protection of women is a façade.  They use women in every way possible, always have, always will.  This is the issue.

I do.

I agree with you about the double standard and the Rats wanting to impeach Kavanaugh.

I think Biden is too forward with women. I think Biden doesn't have filter in his brain to stop him from saying inappropriate things. However, there is a big difference between these faults and assault. A 27 year old accusation should have no credibility. If Reade was assaulted she should have gone to the police and filed a criminal complaint.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline LMAO

I do.

I agree with you about the double standard and the Rats wanting to impeach Kavanaugh.

I think Biden is too forward with women. I think Biden doesn't have filter in his brain to stop him from saying inappropriate things. However, there is a big difference between these faults and assault. A 27 year old accusation should have no credibility. If Reade was assaulted she should have gone to the police and filed a criminal complaint.

I take your position. However, I think we are going to see more and more accusations of some kind of sexual impropriety come out as the campaign gets going.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bilo

I take your position. However, I think we are going to see more and more accusations of some kind of sexual impropriety come out as the campaign gets going.

I think you're right. Currently, it's Biden who someone is seeking to replace. In the general election I wouldn't be surprised to see "new" accusations made against Trump from 30 years ago.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think you're right. Currently, it's Biden who someone is seeking to replace. In the general election I wouldn't be surprised to see "new" accusations made against Trump from 30 years ago.

I think an observation could be made that the Kavanaugh, Moore and Biteme 11th hour attacks are perpetrated exclusively by Democrats.  I don't think Tara Reade is a Republican operation.
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh I bet the vetting team found all sorts of slime on Joe and Obama was happy to keep it to himself, well we always knew, to keep Slow Joe on a short leash and call him to heel if got uppity.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh I bet the vetting team found all sorts of slime on Joe and Obama was happy to keep it to himself, well we always knew, to keep Slow Joe on a short leash and call him to heel if got uppity.

Quite right.  It's good to have a sword like that hanging over an underling's head.  Not that there was much danger of Joey&Jill spilling any of O'Bastard's beans.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh,well,if David Axlerod said it,it must be true because I see him on my teebee all the time,and we all know people on teebee all the time are virtual saints and geniuses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!