Author Topic: Paige Spiranac says her 34DD breasts are real — and might even help her golf game  (Read 1894 times)

Offline goatprairie

All my clubs kept winding up bent in half and hurled across the lawn in multiple directions. Golf is an expensive sport.  :whistle:
Remember:   golf is flog spelled backwards. If not played correctly: cruel and unusual punishment.

Offline mortarman

It's called golf because all the other four letter words were taken.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online roamer_1

Remember:   golf is flog spelled backwards. If not played correctly: cruel and unusual punishment.

Yeah... Not my gig. Tried it for a while, because the big money deals are found on the golf course. But then I found out that is not really true - The big deals are in the clubhouse after the golf game, when everyone is in their beers. As it turns out, I didn't even need to buy a membership (special circumstance).

fishin, huntin, four-wheelin, swimmin, snorkin, heck, even cookin... all remarkable pass-times with remarkable results!

Beatin a wee little ball around a pasture with a crooked stick... not so much.  :shrug:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's called golf because all the other four letter words were taken.

:pop41:

My last round was in 1982.  I plunked 8 consecutive shots into a water hazard on a Par 3, that were soon followed by a bag and clubs.

Last time I ever sat foot on a golf course.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

My last round was in 1982.  I plunked 8 consecutive shots into a water hazard on a Par 3, that were soon followed by a bag and clubs.

Last time I ever sat foot on a golf course.

It might be fun if it was integrated with punkin chunkin...

Offline corbe

I've asked my few Sports Nuts Friends if they actually enjoy playing Golf as opposed to just watching it?  I'm trying to find a putting partner for my Concubine, who is an avid Golfer, who, she somehow, recently, lost her clubs in a Rent dispute-butt, she definitely needs the exercise again.
   I have learned to appreciate the PGA and the LPGA, it's a talent not unlike any other sport.  So it looks like this put putter is fixing to go out on the Local Links for the first time, where she has Trophies.

New COVID-19 Rules, Pro Shop closed, BYOB and Cart (available).  Should be fun. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.