Author Topic: Biden asks secretary of Senate to locate Tara Reade complaint  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden asks secretary of Senate to locate Tara Reade complaint
By Jonathan Easley - 05/01/20 06:24 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden sent a letter to the secretary of the Senate on Friday asking her to help locate a possible harassment complaint filed by Tara Reade, a former aide to the then-senator who claims he sexually assaulted her in 1993.

“I request that you take or direct whatever steps are necessary to establish the location of the records of this Office, and once they have been located, to direct a search for the alleged complaint and to make public the results of this search,” Biden wrote in a letter to Julie Adams, the secretary of the Senate.

“I would ask that the public release include not only a complaint if one exists, but any and all other documents in the records that relate to the allegation,” he added.

Reade is one of several women who came out last year to accuse Biden of inappropriate touching. Earlier this year, Reade also claimed publicly that Biden sexually assaulted her in a semi-private location on Capitol Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/495753-biden-asks-secretary-of-senate-to-locate-tara-reade-complaint
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden asks secretary of Senate to locate Tara Reade complaint
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 11:27:34 pm »
He knows they don't exist, now..that is what he is asking. I am sure the papers/reports disappeared years ago, probably around 2007-08
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34