Author Topic: Live Thread: May 3rd: President Trump town hall 'America Together: Returning to Work' 7:00 PM ET  (Read 1888 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yes, I bailed...same things I have heard him say everyday...don't know what I was expecting.

I'm not sure what Trump was hoping to accomplish here -- will people other than his base tune in and stay tuned in? 

Secondly, and I hope not, but is there going to be a DEM response?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Don't watch these anymore.... nothing but amateur entrapment weenies... will wait for the book..

Thank you!  The "GOTCHA JOURNALISTS."  What are they asking, that MOST RIGHTS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT? 

DEMON-RATS in congress, Governors, Banks, IRS....ALL STOP POTUS BILLS.  They told us, OBSTRUCT, RESIST....now POTUS work you azz off, while we blame...you. I see, the N.T.'S are the same. SMH.

Offline LegalAmerican

President quickly, rapidly side-stepping question of couple who own company with no employees -- how are they going to get relief?

They will receive relief in their private accounts, .....They want to double dip?   SOME ONE...PLEASE POST ME A LINK! 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Thank you!  The "GOTCHA JOURNALISTS."  What are they asking, that MOST RIGHTS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT? 

DEMON-RATS in congress, Governors, Banks, IRS....ALL STOP POTUS BILLS.  They told us, OBSTRUCT, RESIST....now POTUS work you azz off, while we blame...you. I see, the N.T.'S are the same. SMH.

??? .... gee ... and I thought our Prez was rambling ... :rolling:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

??? .... gee ... and I thought our Prez was rambling ... :rolling:

POST ME A LINK.  I can't find any and I will see for myself.  Then I will see if I can roll my eyes.  WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON? 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline EdinVA

Trump is a big picture guy and the media keeps hitting him with questions about specific issues that have no answer.... like the one about a 2 person company that has no employees... How the hell is he supposed to react to that...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This townhall is over.  As I continue to watch President Trump over the past month, I again, am concerned about him.  He's handled COVID-19 well (in my opinion), which has put enormous pressure on him and the weight that is on his shoulders is showing.  Pence and Munichin got to speak very little -- Pence remained calm as did Munchin but Trump didn't take a breather -- even Pence seemed concern, Beir (even though I don't care for him) tried to keep him on track. I'm afraid he's a heart attack waiting to happen right now.  He's high energy anyways -- but this rambling energy seemed to be off the charts even for him. 

Prayers up for President Trump. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump is a big picture guy and the media keeps hitting him with questions about specific issues that have no answer.... like the one about a 2 person company that has no employees... How the hell is he supposed to react to that...

Trump rambled ... he could have simply stated something to the effect, that they have tried to ensure that the majority of American have been cared for and that his situation is a concern and something that we need to look further into and left it at that.  To side step the question and ramble on about something else for several loooong minutes makes him look incompetent and made him look like he was avoiding the question which he did.

Offline EdinVA

Trump rambled ... he could have simply stated something to the effect, that they have tried to ensure that the majority of American have been cared for and that his situation is a concern and something that we need to look further into and left it at that.  To side step the question and ramble on about something else for several loooong minutes makes him look incompetent and made him look like he was avoiding the question which he did.

Then people would nail him for dodging the question. 

These things are a lose lose for the president and win win for the media...

Offline LegalAmerican

Correct. I finally found a link.  I AM NOT WRONG.....SAME IDIOT QUESTIONS!  I will not use vaccine.  I don't get any flu shot. Some WANT it.

COIVD-19 is not the ONLY virus out there!  We have SWINE FLU, SARS FLU, MERS....people will always get sick. What is wrong with these people.  BRETT & MARTHA are both lefts.  IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM...use herbs, teas.  I use silver, zinc, green tea, homemade Elderberry tincture.  Some moringa.  PEOPLE have forgotten how to take care of themselves.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Normally the media bias is evident -- I didn't sense that tonight.  Trump used the time to blow his own horn rather than directly answering questions.  Normally Trump handles questions very well and is composed. He lost it tonight. I am genuinely concerned for him and have been.

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh, so many people on here, think, they are smarter, better speakers than POTUS....after they hear the question and can think about HOW to answer it and NOT ON TV...ON FOX.  YEAH..all you "hind sighters" are so smart.  'He should have answered it"  this way, that way....bla bla. HE HAS SAID IT SUCCINCTLY BEFORE. THEY KEEP ASKING THE SAME DUMB QUESTIONS. So he elaborates, hoping this time, it will sink into LEFTS BRAINS.  It does not.

Offline LegalAmerican

Normally the media bias is evident -- I didn't sense that tonight.  Trump used the time to blow his own horn rather than directly answering questions.  Normally Trump handles questions very well and is composed. He lost it tonight. I am genuinely concerned for him and have been.

Well, you are wrong and falling for all the LEFT PROPAGANDA. I did not hear any HORN.  He did say, what he did for the seniors. He was asked. Are you all hard of hearing?  He talks, WE, WE, WE all the time or gives credit to OTHERS all the time.  Have you been kidnapped by the pod people?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Correct. I finally found a link.  I AM NOT WRONG.....SAME IDIOT QUESTIONS!  I will not use vaccine.  I don't get any flu shot. Some WANT it.

COIVD-19 is not the ONLY virus out there!  We have SWINE FLU, SARS FLU, MERS....people will always get sick. What is wrong with these people.  BRETT & MARTHA are both lefts.  IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM...use herbs, teas.  I use silver, zinc, green tea, homemade Elderberry tincture.  Some moringa.  PEOPLE have forgotten how to take care of themselves.

This is a coronavirus not a flu virus -- I've taken Elderberry and it's knocked out first symptoms of flu...I also drink ginger and or peppermint tea when I start to feel drained ... not so sure if these 'remedies' will work against this virus.   They've test colloidal silver against this virus -- it doesn't have an effect.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump being unhinged tonight has nothing to do with leftist bias.  Point I was making is normally he does very well with answering questions -- he was rattled tonight, so much that it seemed he was going to lose it -- Pence even looked a bit concerned and Bret, though a leftist, even tried to politely put him back on track, which I give him credit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And they kept pushing him (actually Martha) on when he would bring the supply chain for medical supplies back to the US ... he finally had to tell her she was ruining his negotiating position with the question on a date certain.  The reporterette laughed. 

She pushed him on his relationship with Xi .... and a guaranteed yes or no on more tariffs.  The President again had to tap dance and remind her nothing is certain at this point.  Are pundits really this stupid?

And everyone was social distancing on that stage.  Totally uncalled for and just to feed the fear.  Brett admitted they were tested for the CV before they sat down with the President and they were negative.  So why sit 10 feet apart when everyone just tested negative for CV?  Heaven forbid anything should look normal.

Offline EdinVA

And they kept pushing him (actually Martha) on when he would bring the supply chain for medical supplies back to the US ... he finally had to tell her she was ruining his negotiating position with the question on a date certain.  The reporterette laughed. 

She pushed him on his relationship with Xi .... and a guaranteed yes or no on more tariffs.  The President again had to tap dance and remind her nothing is certain at this point.  Are pundits really this stupid?

And everyone was social distancing on that stage.  Totally uncalled for and just to feed the fear.  Brett admitted they were tested for the CV before they sat down with the President and they were negative.  So why sit 10 feet apart when everyone just tested negative for CV?  Heaven forbid anything should look normal.

The media's mission, hence bias, they all want to be the one that knocks off the president, especially mcallum...

I read the stuff on TBR and check the various websites these days and that is all... fox is as worthless as all the others anymore.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

@Right_in_Virginia   I get that.  I'm not wanting to find fault with Trump, but I am seriously concerned about him.  He is not himself lately.  Yes we can list all kinds of reasons why he answers how he does, etc., but he's becoming unhinged; not typical Trump.  I continue to worry about him. Yes, he's been pushed by the leftists the media and the GOPe  -- I get that.  They are getting to him.  He's absolutely unequivocally justified in his reactions, answers and statements, but things are wearing on him and it is becoming apparent.

He needs to take at minimum a couple of days away from the press and take a breather.  Unfortunately, he can't right now...but he really needs to.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:47:55 am by libertybele »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia   I get that.  I'm not wanting to find fault with Trump, but I am seriously concerned about him.  He is not himself lately.  Yes we can list all kinds of reasons why he answers how he does, etc., but he's becoming unhinged; not typical Trump.  I continue to worry about him. Yes, he's been pushed by the leftists the media and the GOPe  -- I get that.  They are getting to him.  He's absolutely unequivocally justified in his reactions, answers and statements, but things are wearing on him and it is becoming apparent.

I don't understand your post @libertybele ... it's all over the place. I don't know what you mean by "unhinged".

But then, I don't have to.   :shrug:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't understand your post @libertybele ... it's all over the place. I don't know what you mean by "unhinged".

But then, I don't have to.   :shrug:

Normally he responds very well to questions. He has always had the ability to handle difficult questions. Tonight he did not, he would answer a question and then start rambling on about something else and went off topic -- continuously.  Unhinged as meaning, he's starting to sound irrational.  He comes across completely stressed out.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:04:22 am by libertybele »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
   Who should I call if my Trump erection lasts for more than 4 hours, I forgot.
@corbe
Hillary! Able to turn any erection into a flacid wreck desperately seeking to pull itself into the abdominal cavity or you try this

Sorry you asked? :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline LegalAmerican

This is a coronavirus not a flu virus -- I've taken Elderberry and it's knocked out first symptoms of flu...I also drink ginger and or peppermint tea when I start to feel drained ... not so sure if these 'remedies' will work against this virus.   They've test colloidal silver against this virus -- it doesn't have an effect.

I have used silver myself.  It works. Anti-viral, anti-bacteria.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1