Author Topic: Meghan McCain: ‘Travesty’ Trump Wants to Endanger Lives for Political Rallies — ‘He’s Losing’  (Read 800 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key30 Apr 2020359
2:10

Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Meghan McCain said it is a “travesty” President Donald Trump wanted to endanger the lives of Americans by holding political rallies.

According to the daughter of the late U.S. Senator, it was because “he’s losing right now.”
Advertisement

In a clip, Trump said, “We’re going to start to move around, and hopefully in the not too distant future we’ll have some massive rallies, and people will be sitting next to each other. I can’t imagine a rally where you have every fourth seat full. Every six seats are empty for everyone that you have full. That wouldn’t look too good.”

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked, “Meghan, why do you think he’s in such a rush to get out of the White House and get right to Arizona and to anywhere else to do these rallies?”

McCain said, “It’s a sort of bizarre narrative where I can’t even go out and go to a restaurant or go to my doctor. I have to go to my doctor alone. They’re closing beaches in California, like, we’re in where near to opening up as a country but at the same time our president is really worried about rallies.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/30/meghan-mccain-travesty-trump-wants-to-endanger-lives-for-political-rallies-hes-losing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
She is her father's daughter, and he was a scumbag.

That rotten b*st*rd was the vote that sunk eliminating Obamacare. 

There is nothing coming from her pie hole I care to hear.  NOTHING!  Sitting there as the token conservative voice with a bunch of clowns.

I care about her opinion like I do the idiots from Hollywood.

Offline PeteS in CA

:sarc: Trump wants businesses re-opened and large gathering like concerts and political rallies and church services and marathons and ... to begin to resume? What a selfish bastard! :sarc:

Like Biden (or The Unknown Democrat replacing Biden) wouldn't/couldn't resume campaign rallies? Or was Meghan tacitly acknowledging that Trump's rallies would have larger crowds than Biden's?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Or was Meghan tacitly acknowledging that Trump's rallies would have larger crowds than Biden's?
I doubt she knows the meaning of the word "tacitly."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I question any female that would stick up for Creepy Slow Joe.  She is her father's daughter.  Her scumbag father and Joe were part of the same ole country club of despicable, deplorable liberals.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

She is her father's daughter, and he was a scumbag.

That rotten b*st*rd was the vote that sunk eliminating Obamacare. 

There is nothing coming from her pie hole I care to hear.  NOTHING!  Sitting there as the token conservative voice with a bunch of clowns.

I care about her opinion like I do the idiots from Hollywood.

I agree. 'No-Name' McCain was a traitor to our country, military. Anyone who served with him, KNEW THAT. His admiral dad & grandpa, got him out of many "acts", that would be a court marshall for most men in the military. He wouldn't give information on other POW OR MIA'S at that time.  Family members begged him, to find out about their loved ones. POS. What happened to the black child McCain adopted?   Disintegrated?  Used for andenachrome?  sp?

Offline LegalAmerican

I question any female that would stick up for Creepy Slow Joe.  She is her father's daughter.  Her scumbag father and Joe were part of the same ole country club of despicable, deplorable liberals.

Yes.  :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

5h
If you want to believe Tara Reade isn't telling the truth, you either have to believe that she's been claiming false victimhood for two decades, or that she got her neighbor, a loyal Democrat and Biden supporter, to lie for her:
Quote Tweet

Democracy Now!
@democracynow
 Â· 5h
Tara Reade's former neighbor says she clearly remembers Reade telling her about an alleged sexual assault by Joe Biden. "We were talking about violence, because I had experienced violence myself," says Lynda LaCasse. "She started telling me about Joe Biden and what he had done."

Offline PeteS in CA

.. His admiral dad & grandpa, got him out of many "acts", that would be a court marshall for most men in the military. ...

John S. McCain I, the "grandpa", died in September, 1945, when John McCain III was 9YO. I'm pretty sure Admiral McCain had been at sea pretty continuously from August, 1944 to when he died.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Right_in_Virginia

John S. McCain I, the "grandpa", died in September, 1945, when John McCain III was 9YO. I'm pretty sure Admiral McCain had been at sea pretty continuously from August, 1944 to when he died.

True ... but John McCain III certainly benefited from the family naval legacy, including Gramps.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Who cares.  Question is when will we be ready for 26,000 people to crowd into a stadium to hear Trump?  Since Trump is the only expert I guess its now?  Or when?  Based on reality, when?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Who cares.  Question is when will we be ready for 26,000 people to crowd into a stadium to hear Trump?  Since Trump is the only expert I guess its now?  Or when?  Based on reality, when?

*****rollingeyes***** Trump won't be making those decisions. Each state's governor will. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
*****rollingeyes***** Trump won't be making those decisions. Each state's governor will. *****rollingeyes*****

*****rollingeyes***** right back at you.  It would be irresponsible for any state at this point.  He shouldn't even suggest it.  Just fuel for the fire.  People end up wondering what he is talking about?  There could be a couple Mid West States that could do it.  I don't know.  But this really is about Trump longing for that rush that he needs.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Late Aug/Early September ..... just in time for the homestretch to victory.   :patriot:

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** right back at you.  It would be irresponsible for any state at this point.  He shouldn't even suggest it.  Just fuel for the fire.  People end up wondering what he is talking about?  There could be a couple Mid West States that could do it.  I don't know.  But this really is about Trump longing for that rush that he needs.

So your snark, "Since Trump is the only expert I guess its now?" was false, and this post makes it sound like you knew it was false.

What you call Trump's "rush" is really his desire for the economy to get started again.

Offline jafo2010

I think the virus will abate sufficiently to have rallies in July or August.  And the RUSH is not just for him.  I attended a rally in Macon, GA with an estimated 70,000 in attendance, and it was nothing short of electrical.  It was a wonderful day, and folks attending enjoyed every minute.

It I remember, they said 35% were Dems.  I tell you, virtually everyone there enjoyed the day, with the exception being the media.  Trump slammed them several times.  It was great.  I was in newspapers for a number of years, a publisher, and I have zero respect for journalists today.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:sarc: Trump wants businesses re-opened and large gathering like concerts and political rallies and church services and marathons and ... to begin to resume? What a selfish bastard! :sarc:

Like Biden (or The Unknown Democrat replacing Biden) wouldn't/couldn't resume campaign rallies? Or was Meghan tacitly acknowledging that Trump's rallies would have larger crowds than Biden's?
I heard gatherings were limited to ten people in some areas. Move the Security folks back, and everyone who wants to should be able to attend Biden rallies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

His gatherings will be like Clintons, roughly 100 or less.  I cannot imagine going to see the fool speak.  Yawn!

Offline Smokin Joe

His gatherings will be like Clintons, roughly 100 or less.  I cannot imagine going to see the fool speak.  Yawn!
Oh, I dunno. People slow down to gawk at car accidents and train wrecks when they get a chance.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

Chance "Chauncey" Gardiner/Biden is neither a train wreck or car accident.  He is more of a blank slate, and brings about that much excitement.

Offline Smokin Joe

Chance "Chauncey" Gardiner/Biden is neither a train wreck or car accident.  He is more of a blank slate, and brings about that much excitement.
So was Obama, and the media scrawled BS all over it.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Even if they left a ten person limit on crowd sizes, Biden could hold all the rallies he wanted.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.