Author Topic: Sarah Silverman Puts Kirsten Gillibrand On Blast For Defending Biden While Telling Al Franken ‘To Re  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Silverman Puts Kirsten Gillibrand On Blast For Defending Biden While Telling Al Franken ‘To Resign’

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
April 30, 2020 2:51 PM ET

Sarah Silverman put New York Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand on blast for defending Joe Biden against a sexual assault allegation while calling on former Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken “to resign.”

The 49-year-old comedian called out Gillibrand for standing by the 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful following a sexual assault allegation against him from former Senate aide Tara Reade, after the senator was involved in putting pressure on Franken “to resign,” who ultimately decided to do so in 2018, after sexual misconduct allegations were brought against him. The post was noted by Fox News in a piece published Thursday. 

“But u called on ⁦@alfranken⁩ to resign w/out the ethics investigation HE asked for??” Silverman tweeted to her millions of followers, along with an article from CNN under the headline that read, “Kirsten Gillibrand on Tara Reade allegation: ‘I support Vice President Biden.'”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/30/sarah-silverman-kirsten-gillibrand-defending-joe-biden-al-franken-resign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Between now and Slow Joe's presser tomorrow could get pretty interesting.

I just love a liberal feeding frenzy, with Biden as chum out in the water.

:2popcorn:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What does it mean to "put someone on blast?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

It jus' means the Left-wing Fascist Agenda isn't 'xactly thrilled with Shortbus Joe as their option. Could be that this will be the start of the build up to the switch to the Pantsuit Assassin as their candidate?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It jus' means the Left-wing Fascist Agenda isn't 'xactly thrilled with Shortbus Joe as their option. Could be that this will be the start of the build up to the switch to the Pantsuit Assassin as their candidate?

:pop41:

If Clinton gets on the ticket through any kind of chicanery Trump will beat her with a lot more Electoral Votes than the last time.  The only chance the Rats have to replace Sloe Joe will have to be one of the others in the 25-person Klown Kar.  Somebody who loafed the entire Primary Season will frost a lot of testicles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: