Author Topic: McCarthy rips Pelosi for stacking new coronavirus committee with pro-impeachment Dems  (Read 296 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy rips Pelosi for stacking new coronavirus committee with pro-impeachment Dems
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., ripped into Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s new coronavirus oversight committee after she announced that members include several high-profile Democrats who have been outspoken advocates of impeaching President Trump in the past.

House Financial Service Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters, D-Calif., House Oversight Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., House Small Business Committee Chairwoman Nydia Velazquez, D-N.Y., and Reps. Bill Foster, D-Ill., Jamie Raskin, D-Md., and Andy Kim, D-N.J., will be on the committee, which is being chaired by House Majority Whip Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C.

“Let’s look at who she put on the committee,” McCarthy said during a conference call with reporters. “She announced the committee and the chair without telling you what the mission of the committee was about. Tell me the four things the committee is supposed to do. ‘Cause when she announced this the only thing she announced was Jim Clyburn was going to be in charge of it. Jim Clyburn has only said tha the coronavirus was a chance to restructure government. Well that’s not oversight to me, that’s a restructuring of government. It seems like he’s concerned about something else than oversight.”

McCarthy went on to discuss partisan behavior that certain members have exhibited in the past.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-pelosi-committee-with-pro-impeachment-dems
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Weren't virtually all Rat Representatives "pro-Impeachment?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Mad Maxine shouldn't be within a 100 feet of any decisons impacting this country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Repub's better hold the Senate in Nov...is all I got to say.. 888mouth
Support the USO