Author Topic: Police Investigating Death of Arizona Man From Chloroquine Phosphate  (Read 559 times)

Offline corbe

Police Investigating Death of Arizona Man From Chloroquine Phosphate

Mesa City PD opens homicide investigation into death of Gary Lenius whose wife, Wanda, said she served him a deadly cocktail to ward off coronavirus

Alana Goodman - April 28, 2020 8:55 PM

The Mesa City Police Department's homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, the Arizona man whose wife served him soda mixed with fish tank cleaner in what she claimed was a bid to fend off the coronavirus. A detective handling the case confirmed the investigation to the Washington Free Beacon on Tuesday after requesting a recording of the Free Beacon's interviews with Lenius's wife, Wanda.

Gary Lenius, 68, died on March 22. Wanda, 61, told several news outlets last month that both she and her husband had ingested a substance used to clean aquariums after hearing President Donald Trump tout one of its ingredients, chloroquine phosphate, from the White House briefing room.

Detective Teresa Van Galder, the homicide detective handling the case for the Mesa City Police Department, confirmed that the investigation is ongoing but declined to provide additional details.

<..snip..>

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/police-investigating-death-of-arizona-man-from-chloroquine-phosphate/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Police Investigating Death of Arizona Man From Chloroquine Phosphate
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 02:10:03 am »
Good. He just mighta been murdered. :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 10:48:12 am »
AZ Woman Who Blamed Trump for Chloroquine Ingestion Now Subject of Homicide Investigation
Townhall, Apr 29, 2020, Matt Vespa

There is a price to pay for taking the ‘orange man…bad’ route if you’re a liberal reporter. You bound to get a face-full of buckshot. I mean, it puts Dick Cheney’s incident to shame. How many times will the liberal media endure their embarrassing antics before they realize that they’re bad at their jobs and it only helps Trump’s re-election efforts? The coverage of this White House has been atrocious. It’s par for the course—and I know they will never have a reflective moment because they’re all insufferable, self-righteous clowns who think their word is the gospel. I’ve never seen such an arrogant bunch.

In their effort to attack the Trump administration as it battles the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak in the US, the anti-Trump opposition press has peddled Chinese propaganda and now it looks like they’ve rallied around someone who is now under a homicide investigation. Remember that Arizona couple who ingested chloroquine phosphate because they thought it could ward off the virus? Wanda Lenius and her husband, Gary, ingested the fish tank cleaner with soda and the effects were dire. The husband died, while it left Wanda in critical condition. Now, she’s being investigated for homicide. Alana Goodman of the Washington Free Beacon has the scoop. One thing that struck friends of the late Gary Lenius as odd was this notion that this retired engineer would just take poison willingly.

[...]

At the time, Wanda blamed the president, even though the real drug the White House has cited in daily pressers is called hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug that reportedly has seen good results in combating the symptoms of the virus as we search for a vaccine. Michigan State Rep. Karen Whitsett, who contracted the virus, was given hydroxychloroquine and in her case, the COVID symptoms disappeared within two hours. In a nationwide survey, 65 percent of doctors would prescribe this drug to their family members if they contracted the disease, with 67 percent saying they would take the drug personally. Out of 6,000 doctors from 30 different countries, they rank hydroxychloroquine as their number one treatment option. 

[...]

And they weaponized it to attack Trump. Now, the woman at the center of this fish tank tale is being investigated for homicide, so great job again. You guys sure know how to pick the winners. Where would our First Amendment be without you clowns? And yet you get mad when the president rightfully slaps you down and no one believes or listens to the crap you produce on a daily basis. This is what happens when you’re an enemy of the people.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/04/29/az-woman-who-blamed-trump-for-chloroquine-ingestion-now-subject-of-homicide-inves-n2567839

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 01:55:31 pm »
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/police-investigating-death-of-arizona-man-from-chloroquine-phosphate/

Alana Goodman - APRIL 28, 2020 8:55 PM
The Mesa City Police Department's homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, the Arizona man whose wife served him soda mixed with fish tank cleaner in what she claimed was a bid to fend off the coronavirus. A detective handling the case confirmed the investigation to the Washington Free Beacon on Tuesday after requesting a recording of the Free Beacon's interviews with Lenius's wife, Wanda.

Gary Lenius, 68, died on March 22. Wanda, 61, told several news outlets last month that both she and her husband had ingested a substance used to clean aquariums after hearing President Donald Trump tout one of its ingredients, chloroquine phosphate, from the White House briefing room.

Detective Teresa Van Galder, the homicide detective handling the case for the Mesa City Police Department, confirmed that the investigation is ongoing but declined to provide additional details.

This seemed fishy to me from when I first read the original tale. My immediate thought was, "Who is that stupid?!" Then it quickly trickled out that the woman was an ardent Lib/Prog rather than a Fox-binge-watching Trumpling ... and eventually that her marriage was abusive, her doing the (verbal, mostly) abusing.

IMO, the question, ultimately, is whether this was a planned murder or she belongs in a mental hospital.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 01:56:53 pm »

Alana Goodman - APRIL 28, 2020 8:55 PM
This seemed fishy to me from when I first read the original tale. My immediate thought was, "Who is that stupid?!" Then it quickly trickled out that the woman was an ardent Lib/Prog rather than a Fox-binge-watching Trumpling ... and eventually that her marriage was abusive, her doing the (verbal, mostly) abusing.

IMO, the question, ultimately, is whether this was a planned murder or she belongs in a mental hospital.

There's a lot of stupid going around, especially those who really think Trump said it was ok to inject Clorox.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 01:59:18 pm »
There's a lot of stupid going around, especially those who really think Trump said it was ok to inject Clorox.

:amen:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 03:14:37 pm »
Good. He just mighta been murdered. :pondering:

IMO, it's a question whether she should be modelling orange jumpsuits in the hallways of Casa Grande (or similar institution) or given an involuntary lifetime vacation at 24th St. and Van Buren in Phoenix.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 04:08:14 pm »
IMO, it's a question whether she should be modelling orange jumpsuits in the hallways of Casa Grande (or similar institution) or given an involuntary lifetime vacation at 24th St. and Van Buren in Phoenix.

It's Florence, and it's closing.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2020, 04:21:49 pm »
It's Florence, and it's closing.   :shrug:

Arizona is running out of criminals?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 04:30:29 pm »
Arizona is running out of criminals?

I have no idea why Florence is being shut down, but I have not researched the issue.  It's a Max Security prison, and has the only execution chamber in the state.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 08:50:51 pm »
I have no idea why Florence is being shut down, but I have not researched the issue.  It's a Max Security prison, and has the only execution chamber in the state.
I must respectfully disagree, any state in which abortions are performed has multiple execution chambers. :reaper: 8888crybaby

It seems that the only individuals that are executed are the innocent while murders are protected. We live in a upside down world.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2020, 08:58:42 pm »

Or by those that claimed he said that.......
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 09:07:16 pm »
I must respectfully disagree, any state in which abortions are performed has multiple execution chambers. :reaper: 8888crybaby

It seems that the only individuals that are executed are the innocent while murders are protected. We live in a upside down world.

Exactly so.  To be a leftist is to support the killing of those who committed no crime, in euthanasia and abortion, while opposing the execution of people who have been convicted of killing people.  Is it possible to be any more innocent than a baby who hasn't even been born?

Meanwhile, Arizona presumably has a death sentence, so there is going to have to be an execution chamber somewhere.  I wonder where?
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2020, 12:59:09 pm »
Democrat Wife Who Gave Husband Fish Tank Cleaner Then Implicated Trump Now Under Investigation for Murder
April 29, 2020 Baxter Dmitry News, 

The Mesa City Police Department's homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, whose wife served him fish tank cleaner.

The Mesa City Police Department’s homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, the Arizona man whose wife served him soda mixed with fish tank cleaner in what she claimed was a bid to fend off the coronavirus inspired by President Trump’s White House briefings.

A detective handling the case confirmed the investigation to the Washington Free Beacon on Tuesday after requesting a recording of interviews with Lenius’s wife, Wanda, who was charged with domestic abuse assault of her husband in 2001.

After Gary Lenius, 68, died in March, his Democrat-donor wife told several news outlets last month that both she and her husband had ingested a substance used to clean aquariums after hearing President Donald Trump tout one of its ingredients, chloroquine phosphate, from the White House briefing room.

https://newspunch.com/democrat-wife-gave-husband-fish-tank-cleaner-implicated-trump-under-investigation-murder/