Author Topic: Insanity: Wash. State Came One Vote Away From Releasing Green River Serial Killer So He Wouldn't Get  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

Insanity: Wash. State Came One Vote Away From Releasing Green River Serial Killer So He Wouldn't Get Wuhan Virus
By Victoria Taft Apr 28, 2020 12:37 PM EST

Throughout the country, law enforcement has set free thousands of prisoners to “protect them” from COVID-19 inside jails and prisons.

While innocents are locked in their homes hiding from “the invisible enemy,” as President Trump calls it, county sheriffs, prison overseers, and governors have been busy freeing convicted criminals to stop them from getting the coronavirus.

The rogue’s gallery of convicts is a justice reformer’s dream. Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva bragged he let prisoners out of his jail before he was even asked by the ACLU and other justice groups – this while he shut down gun stores so people could not buy guns to protect the

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/04/28/insanity-wash-state-came-one-vote-away-from-releasing-green-river-serial-killer-so-he-wouldnt-get-wuhan-virus-n386043

Offline PeteS in CA

A bit farther along in the article it points out that the potential release was tied to age, and he would have qualified. IOW, a stupid one-size-fits-all policy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
In 5-4 decision last Thursday, the Washington State Supreme Court narrowly denied a petition that would have released thousands of inmates from state prisons — including some who committed serious violent crimes such as assault, rape, and murder.

One of those inmates would have been infamous serial killer Gary Ridgeway, a stunning report by PJ Media noted.

Ridgeway, also known as "the Green River Killer," was sentenced to 500 years in prison in 2003 after being convicted of murdering 49 women, many of whom were prostitutes, in the 1980s and 1990s. He later confessed to murdering upward of 80 women.

Columbia Legal Services filed the petition last month which sought the release of all state inmates over the age of 50, with early release dates, or with risk of serious harm or death from COVID-19 due to underlying medical conditions. Ridgeway is 71 years old.

Nick Straley, an attorney for the legal group, argued that thousands of inmates should be released in order to preserve their safety and to allow for social distancing within prison facilities.

According to KCPQ-TV, the petitioners were demanding "that 2/3 of the prison population be released into the community, a number which includes serial killers and capital murderers."

"We're not talking about low-level druggies and low-level property crimes," Skagit County Chief Deputy Criminal Prosecutor Rosemary Kaholokula said on April 21 before the ruling. "We're talking about really bad people."

Even though the petition was denied last week, Columbia Legal Services is celebrating its fight for inmate releases in the state.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-state-green-river-killer-coronavirus
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
News & Politics
Insanity: Wash. State Came One Vote Away From Releasing Green River Serial Killer So He Wouldn't Get Wuhan Virus

Throughout the country, law enforcement has set free thousands of prisoners to “protect them” from COVID-19 inside jails and prisons.

While innocents are locked in their homes hiding from “the invisible enemy,” as President Trump calls it, county sheriffs, prison overseers, and governors have been busy freeing convicted criminals to stop them from getting the coronavirus.

The rogue’s gallery of convicts is a justice reformer’s dream. Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva bragged he let prisoners out of his jail before he was even asked by the ACLU and other justice groups – this while he shut down gun stores so people could not buy guns to protect themselves.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/04/28/insanity-wash-state-came-one-vote-away-from-releasing-green-river-serial-killer-so-he-wouldnt-get-wuhan-virus-n386043
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

What_the_heck????  *****rollingeyes***** **nononono* :thud:

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What_the_heck????  *****rollingeyes***** **nononono* :thud:

That is why we are getting dangerously close to massive civil unrest.  Our government(s) have become the enemy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1, see my post above, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400265.msg2201514.html#msg2201514 .

I get it... But left to my own devices, folks like him need to be taken around back of the barn and put out of our misery in the first place.

I am pretty liberal when it comes to crime rehab and such. One of my friends did 15 years for murder, and three more are still inside for same. I get that some folks do some crazy sh*t in their youth (me included). I get that there can be extenuating circumstances.... Catch your ol lady in the act with the mailman, and somebody has to die... I can see that sort of thing....

But some folks have just flat gone too far and should be put down, with about as much remorse as puttin down an egg-suckin dog. That particular feller should not be suckin air in the first place, not to mention letting his ass loose.

Offline roamer_1

That is why we are getting dangerously close to massive civil unrest.  Our government(s) have become the enemy.

That is just a fact, it surely is. What is government for if it is not for law and order?

Offline LegalAmerican

The rogue’s gallery of convicts is a justice reformer’s dream. Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva bragged he let prisoners out of his jail before he was even asked by the ACLU and other justice groups – this while he shut down gun stores so people could not buy guns to protect the

It IS insanity!  There was a recent story of one guy released and he promptly KILLED another person. GOOD THING WE SAVED HIM FROM GETTING THE VIRUS.   I THINK WILLIAMS was his last name. 

I can't stand it.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 10:28:32 pm by LegalAmerican »