Author Topic: Kushner calls US coronavirus response a 'success story' as cases hit 1 million  (Read 498 times)

Offline libertybele

Kushner ... our worst nightmare.

Kushner calls US coronavirus response a 'success story' as cases hit 1 million

President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, praised the administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic as a "great success story" on Wednesday -- less than a day after the number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the United States topped 1 million.
Kushner painted a rosy picture for "Fox and Friends" Wednesday morning, saying that "the federal government rose to the challenge and this is a great success story and I think that that's really what needs to be told."
When he was pressed on coronavirus testing levels in the US, Kushner said the question shouldn't be why did it take so long, but, "How did we do this so quickly?"
Kushner also predicted that things will be "rocking" by July.

"May will be a transition month ... I think you will see by June, a lot of the country should be back to normal, and the hope is that by July the country is really rocking again," he said.............

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/politics/jared-kushner-coronavirus-success-story/index.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

How many are aware that the Kushners have been nothing but a tribe of NYC slum-lords
for some 75 years, in and out of bankruptcy court w/the regularity of a B'way opening???

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Maybe in the White House.  Ask Trump he was doing well on the briefing rankings...……...until he suggested we need a scrubby dub on the inside.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:58:46 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe in the White House.  Ask Trump he was doing well on the briefing rankings...……...until he suggested we need a scrubby dub on the inside.
Hydrogen Peroxide: Inhaling Disinfectant for Coronavirus Treatment?

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/hydrogen-peroxide-disinfectant-coronavirus-treatment/

For some reason, just after the word went out that the media were to twist and make fun of the whole disinfectant thing, the article referencing this on msn disappeared. >poof< and the games began!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:17:57 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump can say some of the dumbest things.  Appearing before the WH Press traitors is like walking in a minefield.  Stay long enough, eventually you are going to step on a mine.  Trump did that the other day, and frankly, if he stops listening to these anti Trump physicians, he might just redeem himself for the election in November.

Chauncey Gardiner, better known as Joe Biden, will never be a threat to Trump, but he also will never be the Dems candidate.  HR Clinton will emerge from the convention as the Dems nominee.  Biden will be taken out, rest assured, and I believe he is in on the plan.

Does Biden really appear to be someone that wants to be POTUS.  He appears more like Chauncey Gardiner.  Dennis Miller first made the analogy, and it is perfect.  PERFECT.

Chauncey Gardiner is played by Peter Sellers in Being There, one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.  Jersy Kosinski wrote the novel, and he has written some of the most bizarre books I have ever read.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:20:44 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hydrogen Peroxide: Inhaling Disinfectant for Coronavirus Treatment?

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/hydrogen-peroxide-disinfectant-coronavirus-treatment/

For some reason, just after the word went out that the media were to twist and make fun of the whole disinfectant thing, the article referencing this on msn disappeared. >poof< and the games began!

*****rollingeyes*****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
*****rollingeyes*****
So what's the eye roll? It's already used in some cases, just not for COVID-19, and is being explored.

Just as UV light is: Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?Michael R. HamblinWellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA Hamblin@helix.mgh.harvard.edu
Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017 ; 996: 295–309. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/pdf/nihms-986489.pdf

But it is easier to side with the MSM, misconstrue what was said, what was meant, and side with the ignorance that shouts down a man referring to actual medical research. Go for it.

Or you could look for some actual science on these topics and educate yourself.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:27:51 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

Trump can say some of the dumbest things.  Appearing before the WH Press traitors is like walking in a minefield.  Stay long enough, eventually you are going to step on a mine.  Trump did that the other day, and frankly, if he stops listening to these anti Trump physicians, he might just redeem himself for the election in November.
-----------------------
Trump's attitude and behavior, is a consequence of the utter lack of discipline his entire life.
His mother recognized this trait very early, sending him to military/reform school at 13.
Sadly, nothing has nor will it ever change w/him.
Serious R's better come to grips w/the harsh reality that they could get crushed this November.
Consider, Trump lost the popular vote to Hilarity and consistently polls less than 50%, even
during our earlier strong economy.
Further he is now polling as much as 8% below Biden the buffoon. Long past time to wake up!