Author Topic: With Biden flailing, is Michelle Obama going to take his place?  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 30, 2020
With Biden flailing, is Michelle Obama going to take his place?
By Andrea Widburg

The news is suddenly awash in reports that, on May 6, Netflix and the Barack and Michelle Obama production company will premiere a documentary about the book tour Michelle Obama did in connection with her memoir. Both the memoir and the documentary are entitled Becoming. What’s interesting is that this premiere is a surprise:

Michelle Obama 'Becoming' documentary is a surprise new Netflix release

[snip]

"Those months I spent traveling — meeting and connecting with people in cities across the globe — drove home the idea that what we have in common is deep and real and can't be messed with," she wrote in Monday's press release announcing the documentary.

"In talking about the idea of 'becoming,' many of us dared to say our hopes out loud. I treasure the memories and that sense of connection now more than ever as we struggle together to weather this pandemic, as we care for our loved ones, tend to our communities and try to keep up with work and school while coping with huge amounts of loss, confusion and uncertainty.

"Even as we can no longer safely gather or feed off the energy of groups, even as many of us are living with grief, loneliness and fear, we need to stay open and able to put ourselves in other people's shoes," she added. "Empathy is our lifeline here. It's what will get us to the other side."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/with_biden_flailing_is_michelle_obama_going_to_take_his_place.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: With Biden flailing, is Michelle Obama going to take his place?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 03:06:40 pm »
Michelle Obama is going nowhere. She makes Hillary Clinton seem positively congenial.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 11:58:50 am »
Michelle Obama is going nowhere. She makes Hillary Clinton seem positively congenial.
Hmm.  No one was enthusiastic for Hillary.

One cannot say the same for Michelle as she has the perspective by many as 'rising above the fray'.

The Dems desperately need enthusiasm going into November in order to draw out enough voters to keep the House and retake the Senate.

Only Michelle can project that enthusiasm in the contest.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 12:12:50 pm »
Hmm.  No one was enthusiastic for Hillary.

One cannot say the same for Michelle as she has the perspective by many as 'rising above the fray'.

The Dems desperately need enthusiasm going into November in order to draw out enough voters to keep the House and retake the Senate.

Only Michelle can project that enthusiasm in the contest.

I completely agree and have seen her as a very strong possibility for VP choice for quite awhile.  She was a very popular first lady to the DEMS, millennial, Blacks and other minorities.  Slow Joe steps down and voila, she's president and Barrack would be leading again .... his agenda back on track.  Just what the globalists ordered.

Would she win against Trump?  Fraud and corruption are certainly in her corner, along with big globalist money.  Trump's saving grace was the economy ... that's up in the air right now.  Hopefully, never Trumpers would vote against the globalist agenda.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 12:45:30 am »
I can assert with complete self-assurance that ol' white Joe, even in his present state of mind and physique, remains more qualified to be president of The United States than is michelle obama...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 03:06:21 am »
I can assert with complete self-assurance that ol' white Joe, even in his present state of mind and physique, remains more qualified to be president of The United States than is michelle obama...
Yep! Think of the lucrative deals he has set up for Family, internationally, to boot!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 04:11:12 am »

Manchell. 
https://youtu.be/AnrTC6pxzCQ

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1