Author Topic: Trump says coronavirus will be 'eradicated'  (Read 593 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump says coronavirus will be 'eradicated'
« on: April 30, 2020, 03:20:45 am »
Trump says coronavirus will be 'eradicated'
By Morgan Chalfant - 04/29/20 06:39 PM EDT

President Trump said Wednesday that the novel coronavirus would eventually be “eradicated” with or without a vaccine so that Americans and businesses could return to normal life and operations.

“If you don’t have a vaccine, if the virus is gone, we are like we were before,” Trump told reporters Wednesday at the White House. “Having a vaccine would be a great thing, and I think we are going to get there in this case.”

“I want to get back with or without,” the president said of the need to relax coronavirus restrictions and reopen the country. “But obviously we have to wait until it is gone. And it will be gone.”

Pressed on why he believed the virus would be gone without a vaccine, Trump said it would be “eradicated” but did not go into further detail.
“It’s going to go. It’s going to leave. It’s going to be gone. It’s going to be eradicated,” the president said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/495367-trump-says-coronavirus-will-be-eradicated
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump says coronavirus will be 'eradicated'
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 03:31:47 am »
ANOTHER, "HILL ARTICLE"?   sigh. LEFT, LYING PROPAGANDA.

The virus will self destruct.  It is over.  Same as any other virus, flu, cold. Some will re-surface.  One cannot shut down the country forever.  We will still,  have diseases.  That will never go away.  When we have people coming in ILLEGALLY, they bring diseases with them. Once here, one step into our country, they have given us some disease.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 03:40:00 am »
ANOTHER, "HILL ARTICLE"?   sigh. LEFT, LYING PROPAGANDA.

The virus will self destruct.  It is over.  Same as any other virus, flu, cold. Some will re-surface.  One cannot shut down the country forever.  We will still,  have diseases.  That will never go away.  When we have people coming in ILLEGALLY, they bring diseases with them. Once here, one step into our country, they have given us some disease.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Wait a minute.  Are you suggesting he didn't say those things?  I hope it is eradicated some time soon.  But any agriculture state will be opening themselves up to round two thanks to Trump and his exceptions.  Mexico has exploded with COVID, but we haven't stopped migrant workers.  Washington looked like it may be on the mend but now there is an increase again.  And half of the workers in an apple orchard in Eastern Washington are sick with COVID.  That has more to do with HB worker exception than illegal immigration.  And we all know what time of the year it is.  It is farming time.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 03:41:52 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 04:02:44 am »

Nice boat.  Nothing like being out on the water.  Dumping the downriggers and waiting for it to spring.  The excitement of that huge..... whatever fish. 

Is that your boat? Or are you fishing a fantasy?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 06:01:17 am »
Gone fishing.....lol

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 06:31:48 am »
Gone fishing.....lol
Trolling, actually.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 11:47:56 am »
 888high58888
You rock, Joe.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 01:17:20 pm »
The virus will self destruct.  It is over.  Same as any other virus, flu, cold. Some will re-surface.
Indeed. And in a few months, we'll be dealing with the next version of flu the Chinese decide to send us. Lather, rinse and repeat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dancer

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 10:00:21 am »
Wait a minute.  Are you suggesting he didn't say those things?  I hope it is eradicated some time soon.  But any agriculture state will be opening themselves up to round two thanks to Trump and his exceptions.  Mexico has exploded with COVID, but we haven't stopped migrant workers.  Washington looked like it may be on the mend but now there is an increase again.  And half of the workers in an apple orchard in Eastern Washington are sick with COVID.  That has more to do with HB worker exception than illegal immigration.  And we all know what time of the year it is.  It is farming time.
He did say eradicate.  Look up Tesla's UVA and Ozone therapies.   Trump's Uncle John was an electrical engineer at MIT.  He was good friends with Nicola Tesla.  He took Donald with him on his visits with Tesla.  Potus knows about healing with light and laser treatments that cure so many diseases that we suffer from, including cancer.  It's coming.