Author Topic: Best Coffee With Scott Adams of All Time. There Will Be Anger•Apr 29, 2020  (Read 223 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Best Coffee With Scott Adams of All Time. There Will Be Anger
9,937 views•Apr 29, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Today an excellent episode.

No adult language. Nsense makingot a word about Trump. Just sense making 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I suppose I could stop in for a soy cappuccino.  Changed my mind just in time for a simultaneous shot of fireball.

Dilbert predicted with everybody quarantined the overall US death toll would drop and the CDC confirms.  Scott Adams Super Genius.

Scott is perplexed why rats keep harping about the testing that was promised but not fulfilled.  He will be perplexed why the issue is dragging down President Trump too.

Bald dude mocks Chris Cuomo's bad hair cut  :rolling:

About 20 minutes in Scott seems unaware that websites like Travelocity or Priceline can tell passengers what flight tickets cost, and starts speculating that airports could charge 20% more when they have few customers, but then asks "would you even know if your ticket was jacked up 10%?"  :3:  The master-debater strikes again.
Then he starts talking about removing seats.   :shrug:

I'm getting ready to change the channel, but I remember something I saw Adams say 20 years ago in an interview about his cartooning career.  He said he saw a guy on the internet debate that Albert Einstein got everything wrong.  But the guy was making compelling arguments, backed by mathematics that Scott was not qualified to grade.  Adams knew Einstein was a genius, and peer reviewed but Adams was hesitant to blankly accept what the world told him.  I haven't found the interview since, so I'm unsure of the exact wording of the tale but it stuck with me as profound.

So I'll give him some more time.  At 25 minutes Scott refers to a story I'm unfamiliar with about Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi.  His portrayal of 2 movies playing on 2 stations at the same time is delightful, with MSNBC debunking and Fox promoting the story.  I had to take a break.  I'll take Adams and the medical professional at their word on Erickson and Massihi. I'll watch more.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:41:30 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The next 20 minutes or so are excellent.  I find myself agreeing with most of it and even racing to catch up on Scott's argument about fake information can kill you.  Lots of insightful pondering until 43 minutes in when Scott unleashes 8 bu11sh1ts over 5 minutes.  Did you watch this?

Today an excellent episode.
No adult language. Nsense makingot a word about Trump. Just sense making

Now Scott is pretending Biden's sexual assault and Stacy Abrams means anything to to the rats.  I gave it 51 minutes.