Author Topic: Navy opens new investigation of Capt. Crozier’s firing and virus outbreak aboard aircraft carrier  (Read 246 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Laura Widener  April 29, 2020

Navy opens new investigation of Capt. Crozier’s firing and virus outbreak aboard aircraft carrier

The U.S. Navy is opening a broad new inquiry into the firing of aircraft carrier commander Capt. Brett Crozier, thus delaying the decision on his reinstatement.

“After carefully reviewing the preliminary inquiry into the events surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71), the Chief of Naval Operations, Adm. Mike Gilday, provided me with his recommendations. Following our discussion, I have unanswered questions that the preliminary inquiry has identified and that can only be answered by a deeper review,” said a statement from Acting Navy Secretary James McPherson on Wednesday morning.

“Therefore, I am directing Adm. Gilday to conduct a follow-on command investigation. This investigation will build on the good work of the initial inquiry to provide a more fulsome understanding of the sequence of events, actions, and decisions of the chain of command surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt,” McPherson’s statement added.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/04/navy-opens-new-investigation-of-capt-croziers-firing-and-virus-outbreak-aboard-aircraft-carrier/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: