Author Topic: Why Joe Biden Can’t Survive His Sexual Assault Allegations Like Brett Kavanaugh Did  (Read 223 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 thefederalist.com
Why Joe Biden Can't Survive His Assault Allegations Like Brett Kavanaugh
David Marcus

Over the past several days I have been playing out some game theory on how Joe Biden can best address the increasingly ominous allegations of sexual assault he faces from Tara Reade. I put together a handful of options ranging from “I did it, please forgive me” to “I have no idea who this woman is.” None of the options mustered more than a D-plus on my grading scale.

One of the problems for Biden is how similar his situation is politically to that Brett Kavanaugh faced during his Supreme Court nomination process. Reade’s claims have far more corroboration than Christine Blasey Ford’s, but aside from the very different amounts of evidence for the allegations, the basic contours of the cases seem similar. An alleged sexual encounter in the distant past brought up just in time to derail a powerful man’s greatest ambition in life. Kavanaugh survived. So what can Biden learn from that?

It is important to remember that for a very good period of time during the Kavanaugh affair the conventional wisdom was that his nomination would not survive. A few factors saved it, including President Trump’s resolve on the matter, but chief among them was the tone Kavanaugh struck when it came his time to testify.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/29/why-joe-biden-cant-survive-his-sexual-assault-allegations-like-brett-kavanaugh-did/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Because of the complict left leaning MSM who hates Trump worse than Satan....   

Not only will Biden survive, this story won't get past page 5 during the entire election cycle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Because of the complict left leaning MSM who hates Trump worse than Satan....   

Not only will Biden survive, this story won't get past page 5 during the entire election cycle.

Which leaves the unresolved and uncontested accusation loitering in the minds of voters in November.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: