Author Topic: Both Sides Come Together to Condemn de Blasio's Anti-Semitic Orders  (Read 887 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Both Sides Come Together to Condemn de Blasio's Anti-Semitic Orders
Townhall, Apr 28, 2020

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on Tuesday took to Twitter to warn the Jewish community not to be out in large gatherings or they could face being arrested.

Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic. When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was dispersed. And what I saw WILL NOT be tolerated so long as we are fighting the Coronavirus  — Mayor Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) April 29, 2020

My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed. I have instructed the NYPD to proceed immediately to summons or even arrest those who gather in large groups. This is about stopping this disease and saving lives. Period.— Mayor Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) April 29, 2020

We have lost so many these last two months + I understand the instinct to gather to mourn. But large gatherings will only lead to more deaths + more families in mourning. We will not allow this. I have instructed the NYPD to have one standard for this whole city: zero tolerance.— Mayor Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) April 29, 2020

The call comes after NYC's Hasidic Jewish community has been ravaged by the Wuhan coronavirus. Although large gatherings have been banned in the Big Apple, members of the Hasidic community have come together for funerals.

According to the New York Times, this religious community has been particularly hard hit by the virus, even though they're practicing social distancing while attending funerals.

(Lots) More:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/04/28/bill-de-blasio-is-bringing-the-hammer-down-on-nycs-jewish-community-n2567836

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 10:59:29 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Re: Both Sides Come Together to Condemn de Blasio's Anti-Semitic Orders
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 10:58:34 am »
Democrat Bill de Blasio won reelection to a second term with 66.5% of the vote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_New_York_City_mayoral_election

How the hell did this happen?

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 11:01:53 am »
Between Cuomo calling homeless people sleeping on the subway "disgusting" and De Blasio slamming "the Jewish community," it's been a banner day for NY leadership -- and for a media that would tear these politicians down with a wrecking ball if there were an R by their names.— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) April 29, 2020

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/04/28/bill-de-blasio-is-bringing-the-hammer-down-on-nycs-jewish-community-n2567836

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 12:49:00 pm »
All aboard the DeBlasio train!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 01:02:31 pm »
How the hell did this happen?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

There are over a million potential Democrat voters on Hart Island alone
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 01:05:42 pm »
All aboard the DeBlasio train!

That's the "Reichsführer Wilhelm" Train!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 01:23:40 pm »
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

There are over a million potential Democrat voters on Hart Island alone

California is in the same fix - an educational system fixated on indoctrination and massive third world immigration is how this happens.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 01:35:53 pm »
California is in the same fix - an educational system fixated on indoctrination and massive third world immigration is how this happens.
Yep, and don't forget the 'Forest Lawn' voting bloc, there, either.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2020, 01:40:45 pm »
Yep, and don't forget the 'Forest Lawn' voting bloc, there, either.

Maybe in NY and IL, but with ballot harvesting and the registration of illegals at DMVs statewide CA rats haven't had to go the Forest Lawn route for years.

rangerrebew

April 29, 2020
Comrade De Blasio starts blaming Jews for New York's huge coronavirus death toll
By Monica Showalter

For Comrade Bill De Blasio, mayor of New York City, blaming Jews for plagues, same as Medieval Europe in the past, is back.

According to the New York Post:

“Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic,” de Blasio wrote on Twitter.

“When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was dispersed. And what I saw WILL NOT be tolerated so long as we are fighting the Coronavirus,” he said.

He then threatened to arrest them all:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/comrade_de_blasio_starts_blaming_jews_for_new_yorks_huge_coronavirus_death_toll.html

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 01:44:26 pm »
Maybe in NY and IL, but with ballot harvesting and the registration of illegals at DMVs statewide CA rats haven't had to go the Forest Lawn route for years.
Oh, if it was ever close, they'd dig up some more votes... :whistle:

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm pretty sure the NYC Jews will give Mayor Wilhelm the benefit of the doubt.  I have no doubt they would appreciate the kind gesture of a loan of some railroad boxcars for transport to their "quarantine camps."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 03:06:14 pm »
Mayor Bill de Blasio
✔  @NYCMayor

My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed. I have instructed the NYPD to proceed immediately to summons or even arrest those who gather in large groups. This is about stopping this disease and saving lives. Period.

6:35 PM - Apr 28, 2020

https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1255309615883063297

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2020, 04:57:35 pm »
Incompetent De Blasio Scapegoats the Jews
By David Harsanyi
April 29, 2020 11:04 AM

Can anyone in their wildest imaginations picture the below tweet being directed at the any other minority in the city of New York — African Americans or the gay community or the Muslims celebrating Ramadan? Can you imagine the blowback if it were?
    My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed. I have instructed the NYPD to proceed immediately to summons or even arrest those who gather in large groups. This is about stopping this disease and saving lives. Period.
...  Singling out Jews — as if they were a monolithic cultural group — and intimating that they hold some special responsibility for spreading death and sickness that’s afflicted NYC is a high-tech version of blaming the Jews for poisoning the wells during the Black Plague.

De Blasio might not walk around quoting Louis Farrakhan, but he is a product of a New York political culture that sometimes engages in Jew-baiting and often tolerates it. And this feeds an uglier problem. Under the de Blasio administration, anti-Semitism has soared in New York City. Violent anti-Semitism. The mayor surely knows that the Hasidic Jews, the people who bear the brunt of that violence, are not exactly active social-media users. His tweet was meant to project anger at the “Jewish community,” not to speak to them. ... Read entire article at National Review

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2020, 09:47:57 pm »

Online mountaineer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 10:21:39 pm »
Kurt Schlichter  @KurtSchlichter
De Blasio has chosen a new city song to replace "New York, New York."
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
3:40 PM · Apr 29, 2020

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2020, 04:26:57 pm »
The only good thing about DiBlasio is he can’t run again.

Oh wait. Bloomberg was a three term mayor
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️