Author Topic: Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds announce birth of baby boy  (Read 605 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds announce birth of baby boy
« on: April 29, 2020, 09:55:44 am »
London (CNN)UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his partner Carrie Symonds have welcomed a baby boy, a spokesperson for the "thrilled" couple has announced.

The baby was born at a London hospital on Wednesday morning, the spokesperson said, adding that mother and baby are doing very well.

"The PM and Ms Symonds would like to thank the fantastic NHS maternity team," the spokesperson said.

Johnson and Symonds announced in February 2020 that they were engaged to be married.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/uk/boris-johnson-baby-carrie-symonds-gbr-intl/index.html
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:57:13 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Re: Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds announce birth of baby boy
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 10:02:17 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 10:11:14 am »
How many children does Boris Johnson have?

Boris Johnson and Marina Wheeler, who separated in 2018, have four children together: Lara Lettice, 26, Milo Arthur, 24, Cassia Peaches, 22, and Theodore Apollo, 20.

He also has a fifth child, Stephanie Macintyre, with art consultant Helen Macintyre. Ms Macintyre's daughter is allegedly one of two children he fathered as a result of an affair.

The Appeal Court ruled in 2013 that the public had a right to know that he had fathered a daughter during an adulterous liaison while Mayor of London in 2009 - but also mentioned the possibility of a second baby.

It is not known if the Prime Minister has any more children - but his baby boy with Carrie Symunds is officially his sixth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8268551/Boris-Johnson-Carrie-Symonds-annouonce-birth-baby.html

Busy man.   :laugh:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 10:33:51 am »

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 10:51:21 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Now you have me wondering.....

wink777

I was looking for a picture of the baby when I stumbled on this @Gefn  ... it left me chuckling.   happy77

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 12:04:28 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Considering the baby was born a few short hours ago, and that both parents had the virus, we may not see the baby until it’s a day or two days old.

Probably a shot of mom leaving the hospital with him,.
Unless, do you think the paparazzi are practicing social distancing?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 12:23:59 pm »
Meet Carrie Symonds:
...  During her time with the Conservative Party, Carrie worked to promote the party's policies including the ivory ban, CCTV in slaughterhouses, increasing sentences for animal cruelty, banning of micro beads and animal sentience.

Carrie left Westminster in 2018 when her affair with Johnson came to light. She moved to Bloomberg to do the PR for their Vibrant Oceans programme.

They are thought to have spent Valentine's Day in 2018 together. Hello! reported they have been dating for around 18 months.

Their affair came to light after Boris announced his separation from his wife of 25 years, Marina Wheeler, the father of his four children, in September 2018. Marina cited infidelity as the reason for their marriage breakdown.  ...
Gulf News

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2020, 01:00:19 am »
 88devil   @Gefn

Boris Johnson’s waxwork gets a baby after pregnancy announcement

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/03/boris-johnsons-waxwork-gets-baby-pregnancy-announcement-12338779/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2020, 06:13:45 am »
Congrats to the happy Parents, I hope they all recover soon and stay healthy!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2020, 03:49:41 pm »
Meet Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson: Proud Carrie Symonds and Boris share first picture of baby boy named after both their grandfathers and the doctors who saved PM's life - and there’s no doubting where he gets his hair!
Daily Mail/UK, May 2, 2020

Carrie Symonds and Boris Johnson have named their son Wilfred, the new mum revealed today, as the proud parents shared the first photograph of their newborn with the world.

The couple revealed the boy's full name as Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson, with the first name a tribute to Mr Johnson's paternal grandfather, Osman Wilfred Kemal, and Lawrie a reference to Ms Symonds' grandfather.

In a heart-warming Instagram post revealed the boy's name, Ms Symonds' revealed that the middle name Nicholas was a tribute to two NHS doctors 'that saved Boris' life last month' following his battle with coronavirus.

Accompanying the caption was a photograph in which the first-time mother was seen tightly cradling her son, who sported a full head of hair not dissimilar to that of his father.

The 32-year-old fiancee of Mr Johnson, who boasted 'my heart is full' in the caption, also revealed for the first time that Wilfred had been born at the maternity wing of the NHS's University College Hospital in central London.

The caption read: 'Introducing Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas born on 29.04.20 at 9am. Wilfred after Boris' grandfather Lawrie after my grandfather Nicholas after Dr Nick Price and Dr Nick Hart - the two doctors that saved Boris' life last month.

'Thank you so, so much to the incredible NHS maternity team at UCLH that looked after us so well. I couldn't be happier. My heart is full.'

It was also revealed today that Boris Johnson received a congratulatory phone call from the Duke of Cambridge on Friday afternoon, with a record of their conversation recorded as an official event in the Court Circular.

Ms Symonds gave birth in London on Wednesday morning with the Prime Minister at her side, days after he himself had been released from medical care following a lengthy battle with coronavirus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8280351/A-son-called-Wilfred-Lawrie-Nicholas.html

Well, here it is @Gefn  ... the first picture of Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson    happy77

GREAT head of hair!!

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2020, 06:02:29 pm »
That’s a lot of hair, I didn’t know new born babies could have so much.