Author Topic: Joe Biden: We Need More ‘Economic Intercourse Around The World’  (Read 278 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden: We Need More ‘Economic Intercourse Around The World’
Daily Wire, Apr 28, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden made head-scratching remarks during a CBS Miami interview on Monday night, suggesting that the United States needed more “economic intercourse around the world.”

“I would get much more engaged in the world, we can’t step back,” Biden said. “If in fact, for example, we solve the problem in the United States of America and you don’t solve it in other parts of the world, you know what’s going to happen?”

“You’re going to have travel bans, you’re going to not be able to do, have economic intercourse around the world,” Biden continued.

WATCH:

More:  https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-biden-we-need-more-economic-intercourse-around-the-world

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dr. Jill should be arrested for elder abuse.

The Hill
@thehill

Jill Biden: "This moment reminds us that the presidency is about true leadership -- having the forethought to prepare for the worst, the backbone to lead through chaos, the character to move beyond politics."

Video at link: 

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1254434812388970502

11:39 AM · Apr 26, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:56:08 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton
 Â· 20m
A little hint about who the surprise guest will be for @JoeBiden's 3pm ET town hall today:

(She's excited.)

1:13 PM · Apr 28, 2020
Oh, just great, you witch. You ruined the surprise.

The FOO @PolitiBunny
So am I missing something? Did the Biden campaign REALLY think bringing in Hillary Clinton was smart? ROFL
They're in bigger trouble than I thought.
1:19 PM · Apr 28, 2020
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 05:24:35 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
$3-$5T added debt in the last month?

Slow Joe finally got one right......   The American taxapayer did just suffer economic intercourse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Dan McLaughlin  @baseballcrank
I get why people want to play the "Biden talks like this because of his stutter" card, but I've been watching the guy since the 80s. He wasn't always like this. He wasn't like this eight years ago. He used to be voluble & fast on his feet & full of free-flowing blarney.
1:50 PM · Apr 28, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Biden: "We Need More ‘Economic Intercourse'..."

Ol' white Joe... he jes' gets better 'n' better...!   ;)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Is 'economic intercourse' what Biden says when he asks for a feel?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

Translation: Biden wants to return to the US being @#$%ed in foreign relations and raped in international business.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.