Author Topic: MSNBC Lies About Trump’s Coronavirus Response  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC Lies About Trump’s Coronavirus Response
« on: April 28, 2020, 03:32:08 pm »
 MSNBC Lies About Trump’s Coronavirus Response
An MSNBC article about the White House's early response to coronavirus ignores all of the White House's early response.
April 28, 2020 By David Marcus

In a blistering attack on President Donald Trump, MSNBC’s Steve Benen accused the White House of ignoring the threat of coronavirus throughout January even though intelligence officials were warning about it. There’s just one problem; it is an absolute lie. Well, there’s another problem actually, it’s a lie that progressive propagandists have convinced millions of Americans is true.

One tell that gives away the false nature of the story is how little of it is actually about the coronavirus response. In fact, most of Benen’s ink is spilled rehashing old complaints about Trump’s reading habits. Only one paragraph addresses the president’s actions in January as the intelligence briefings were pointing to a potential emerging crisis, and that paragraph is nonsense.

“Common sense suggests a president would receive see intelligence briefings like this one and take swift action to prevent a disaster from unfolding in his own country. And yet, the more intelligence officials issued warnings, the more Donald Trump publicly downplayed the threat and took few steps to address the looming crisis,” writes Benen.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/28/msnbc-lies-about-trumps-coronavirus-response/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: MSNBC Lies About Trump’s Coronavirus Response
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 03:37:10 pm »
PMSNBC has  been Journal-terrorist for some time now.  Their ratings reflect that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: MSNBC Lies About Trump’s Coronavirus Response
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 04:39:37 pm »
Rather than copy-and-pasting the long list of Trump Administration actions and progress, I'll just refer to the link in my signature, which documents many appropriate actions in January and beyond. It also documents some of WHO's falsehoods and actions by Democrats that undermined Trump's efforts. I updated it this AM.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 04:40:27 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.