Author Topic: Schumer calls for hearings on Trump's 'abject failure at implementing' coronavirus relief  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer calls for hearings on Trump's 'abject failure at implementing' coronavirus relief
By Alexander Bolton - 04/28/20 09:26 AM EDT

Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) on Tuesday blasted the Trump administration for failing to properly implement the four coronavirus relief packages passed by Congress, saying he would call on the Senate to begin oversight hearings next week.

“This administration has been an abject failure at implementing most of these laws,” Schumer said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Tuesday, asserting the administration doesn’t have the necessary qualified personnel and focus.

“All too often it seems the president’s ego is at stake,” he added.

Schumer announced that he and other Senate Democrats will send a letter to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) demanding Senate oversight hearings for the first four coronavirus relief bills passed by Congress, including the $2.2 trillion CARES Act.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/494992-schumer-calls-for-hearings-on-trumps-abject-failure-at-implementing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Schumer on drugs?...what does he think Trump has been doing the last 2 months...Trump should cut NY off completely to show Schumer what failure would look like...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Is Schumer on drugs?...what does he think Trump has been doing the last 2 months...Trump should cut NY off completely to show Schumer what failure would look like...

This is the set up for the House's Shampeachment 2.0 kangavestigation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Chuck the Schmuck is gettin' desperate.

He's lookin' in his rear-view mirror and sees the occasional-communist sneakin' up to steal his seat from him!

Offline PeteS in CA

Chuck the Schmuck is gettin' desperate.

He's lookin' in his rear-view mirror and sees the occasional-communist sneakin' up to steal his seat from him!

What worries Chuckles is that Trump's successes may culminate in the country being largely reopened by summer, approve-able treatments in late summer or early fall, and approve-able vaccines a couple of months later. So he and the Dems have to throw sand in Trump's gears and the eyes of the American people.

Trump-Russia Collusion Delusion wasn't the Gotcha-Trump the Dems hoped for.

Ukraine wasn't the Gotcha-Trump the Dems hoped for.

Shampeachment 1.0 wasn't the Gotcha-Trump the Dems hoped for.

Coronavirus is threatening to not be the Gotcha-Trump the Dems hoped for.

So the Dems are ginning up Shampeachment 2.0.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline skeeter

I'm fantasizing violence against these people far more often than I should these days. I really need to take a step back.

Offline libertybele

Chuckie is a very deranged individual.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Chuckie is a very deranged individual.

While he is at, why doesn't Chuckie comment or at least ask why his Governor relocated COVID-19 patients to nursing homes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

While he is at, why doesn't Chuckie comment or at least ask why his Governor relocated COVID-19 patients to nursing homes.

To ask is to answer.

Offline bilo

I'm fantasizing violence against these people far more often than I should these days. I really need to take a step back.

Hang in there, these deep state leftists live in a bubble. People know Trump has been great through out this crisis. He's gotten private businesses to really get on board and recognized them for it. He's been willing to be "cutting edge" in promoting treatments that might work. He's pushed for relief packages and gotten the relief out to the public as quick as possible, despite all the efforts of the Rats to under cut his efforts. He's dealt with the media on a daily basis and in the process revealed their lies and leftist propaganda talking points like never before.

I don't care what polls say, or the media, Trump will win big in Nov. and really the question is can the Pubs win back the House.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home