Author Topic: US soldier getting death threats after China spreads fake news blaming her for spreading COVID-19  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

US soldier getting death threats after China spreads fake news blaming her for spreading COVID-19
April 27, 2020   

Maatje Benassi

As the Chinese Communist Party continues to attempt to blame the United States for creating and spreading the coronavirus, one Army reservist is caught in a vicious cycle of foreign abuse online.

Driven by CCP disinformation, the Chinese online population has targeted reservist Maatje Benassi and her retired Air Force husband, Matt, creating such a disturbance in their lives that they had to delete their online accounts.

Benassi is accused of being the reason the coronavirus came to China, and the Chinese have since inundated all of her social media and email inboxes with threats and hate mail.

https://popularmilitary.com/us-soldier-getting-death-threats-after-china-spreads-fake-news-blaming-her-for-spreading-covid-19/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I saw this yesterday on CNN website. My heart goes out to her.

I do believe in karma and I hope the man who started this rumor will get hit by it. He’s spread lies about other people too in the past.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

rangerrebew

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his body! farter000000