Author Topic: CAIR Urges Senate to Reject Anticipated Nomination of ‘Anti-Muslim Conspiracy Theorist’ Anthony J. T  (Read 359 times)

rangerrebew

CAIR Urges Senate to Reject Anticipated Nomination of ‘Anti-Muslim Conspiracy Theorist’ Anthony J. Tata for Pentagon Post

Ibrahim Hooper 
    April 29, 2020
    10:22 am

(WASHINGTON, DC., 4/29/20) – The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, today called on members of the U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services to reject President Trump’s reported nomination of anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist Ret. Army Brig. Gen. Anthony J. Tata to the position of undersecretary of defense for policy.

While not yet officially nominated, news of Tata being tapped by Trump has been reported by Politico and the Washington Post.

https://www.cair.com/press_releases/cair-urges-senate-to-reject-anticipated-nomination-of-anti-muslim-conspiracy-theorist-anthony-j-tata-for-pentagon-post/

Offline PeteS in CA

From his W'pedia bio, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_J._Tata , about the only things I can see that would PO CAIR is that he served in Afghanistan and wrote novels that have a focus on terrorism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If CAIR is a'gin' him, that's all the more reason to be FOR him...!

Offline bilo

:yowsa:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes. Muslim's are  using our own constitution against us..which they do NOT FOLLOW...except for their  benefit. They follow sharia. Some ignorant on here defend islam.  They do not follow our constitution.

***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.****

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’****

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

And some people defend islam 'rights'.  How crazy is that?  VERY.

Jan 01, 2019

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should  be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted   religion on Earth,” 2014

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 02:30:04 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You got that Right!  :beer: 888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Support him 100% if he is truly not a fan.

I agree with LA assessment on islam.  I do not consider it a religion, more like an over followed cult similar to Jim Jones or David Korresh.

And I believe strongly that their brand of diversity does not belong anywhere.