Author Topic: Why Is Jill Biden Giving Campaign Speeches While Joe Stands Next To Her Looking Confused? [VIDEO]  (Read 666 times)

rangerrebew

Why Is Jill Biden Giving Campaign Speeches While Joe Stands Next To Her Looking Confused? [VIDEO]
Apr 27, 2020

While Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser, Tara Reade is trending at number one on Twitter, The Hill, and other leftist publications are running interference for the confused Democrat presidential candidate.

Earlier today, The Hill tweeted an incredible video of Jill Biden standing next to her husband Joe, as she ran through a list of why her husband is the most qualified man in America to become the world’s most powerful leader.

The Hill tweets a quote from Joe Biden’s wife:

https://100percentfedup.com/why-is-jill-biden-giving-campaign-speeches-while-joe-stands-next-to-her-looking-confused-video/

Offline dfwgator

The American "Elena Ceausescu"

Offline Night Hides Not

The American "Elena Ceausescu"

I think of her as a direct descendent of Edith Wilson.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think of her as a direct descendent of Edith Wilson.

:yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Dennis Miller nailed it.  He said that Joe Biden looked like Chauncey Gardiner from the movie Being There.  For those of you that have never seen the movie, it is a cult must see movie.  I never cared for Peter Sellers until seeing this movie.  It is one of the most sophisticated comedy movies ever made.

I made all my friends watch this movie back in the 80s.  To this day, when we talk on the phone, the first verbal exchanges are lines out of the movie.  One of the funniest movies I have ever seen.  Sellers was brilliant.

A couple things to know if you have not seen it, and get it.  The first 20 minutes are a preamble to the movie.  Do not get turned off with the first 20 minutes.  The movie kicks off with the 2001 Space Odessey theme playing, but you must watch every moment.  This is NOT a movie one leaves the room to make popcorn or go to the bathroom.  You MUST watch every minute of the movie, or you can get lost.

Last but not least, in the burial scene at the end of the movie, turn the volume all the way up on your TV so you can hear what is being said.  It is a hoot.  Then, when the movie finishes, turn your volume back to normal and watch the outtakes of the movie.  Sellers will have you rolling on the floor.

Yes, Joe Biden is Chauncey Gardiner!!   How funny that Miller made that analogy.  PERFECT!!!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 03:35:11 am by jafo2010 »

Online mountaineer

Dennis Miller nailed it.  He said that Joe Biden looked like Chauncey Gardiner from the movie Being There
Dennis Miller  @DennisDMZ
Well here we go. In around six months we’ll know if Chance the Gardener gets to become Chance the Rose Gardener.
1:24 PM · Apr 26, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dancer

I can't laugh about it anymore.  It's sad what they are putting him through.  Don't get me wrong, I despise him, but at this point I have to wonder if he'll survive until the election.  Perhaps that's Jill's plan.  Take over his place after he drinks aquarium water. 
He is going downhill fast.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's difficult to know which one's crazier ...

But she really, really, really wants the White House

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dr. Jill Biden, sitting in on an Instagram livestream with her husband presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden, showed off her newly dyed purple strand of hair Thursday. Jill Biden told host Megan Rapinoe, captain of the 2019 Women’s World Cup champion U.S. United States women’s national soccer team and virulent Trump-hater, that she dyed her hair in solidarity with Rapinoe’s campaign for pay equity for women. Rapinoe is known for dying her hair purple and other colors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/jill-biden-dyes-hair-purple-pay-equity-women/

Offline LegalAmerican

Why Is Jill Biden Giving Campaign Speeches While Joe Stands Next To Her Looking Confused? [VIDEO]
Apr 27, 2020

While Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser, Tara Reade is trending at number one on Twitter, The Hill, and other leftist publications are running interference for the confused Democrat presidential candidate.

Earlier today, The Hill tweeted an incredible video of Jill Biden standing next to her husband Joe, as she ran through a list of why her husband is the most qualified man in America to become the world’s most powerful leader.

The Hill tweets a quote from Joe Biden’s wife:

https://100percentfedup.com/why-is-jill-biden-giving-campaign-speeches-while-joe-stands-next-to-her-looking-confused-video/

I just want to point out; 
----------------------------------

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why are his eyes Chinese?
When did he get Chinese eye?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

All the best cowboys have Chinese eyes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I want to see him put a purple streak in his hair too.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

I want to see him put a purple streak in his hair too.
I bet he was puzzled when he first saw Jill with her new do.  "Who are you? Where's Mommy?"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

I tell you, Chance (Chauncey) Gardiner (Biden) is nothing more than a placeholder.  He will not be the nominee.  It is HR Clinton, and has been HR Clinton for the past two years+.

She completely controlled the DNC in 2016.  Do you really think she relinguished that control?  Hell no!

TRUMP vs CLINTON  in 2020

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I tell you, Chance (Chauncey) Gardiner (Biden) is nothing more than a placeholder.  He will not be the nominee.  It is HR Clinton, and has been HR Clinton for the past two years+.

She completely controlled the DNC in 2016.  Do you really think she relinguished that control?  Hell no!

TRUMP vs CLINTON  in 2020
The only way the Dems will win is enthusiasm for the candidate.  Hillary does not have that so no coat-tails to keep the House and get the Senate.

It will be Michelle.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

Michelle?  Get real!!!  The country made a mistake once with her husband, and I do not think they are that dumb.

Plus, she has repeatedly said she is not interested.  I do not see her ever running for public office.  She is not HR Clinton.  Her husband was a novelty POTUS.  I heard hundreds say they were voting for him only because he was black.  Again, that novelty is worn away.  Clinton thought the novelty factor would work for her in 2016, but she did not have it, not did women overwhelming vote for her because she is a woman.

But despite all that, it will be Clinton because come August, only Clinton has the money to make a real run.