Author Topic: Video surfaces of Stacey Abrams plotting redistricting to keep white lawmakers from getting elected  (Read 410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video surfaces of Stacey Abrams plotting redistricting to keep white lawmakers from getting elected
April 27, 2020 | Robert Jonathan

Newly unearthed comments by potential Joe Biden VP pick Stacey Abrams suggests that she was playing the race card during a conference about legislative redistricting set for 2021.

In the 2014 video, Democrat Abrams warned that the south is in danger, as she sees it, of falling victim to a governing coalition made up of primarily white people.

Earlier this month, Abrams described herself in an interview with Elle magazine as an “excellent running mate” for Sleepy Joe.

Viewing everything through a racial lens, Abrams made these remarks in a clip unearthed by Patrick Howley of the National File:

“My eye is on 2021. Because when we do redistricting in 2021, if we have not changed the electorate, especially in the South, we will have a majority-minority population that is governed by a minority white conservative coalition. And that’s the most dangerous precedent that we can possibly set for the South in the next 20 years.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/27/video-surfaces-of-stacy-abrams-plotting-redistricting-to-keep-white-lawmakers-from-getting-elected-913629
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If Biden chooses Abrams, and somehow wins, we will have a majority white conservative population that has a minority progressive who is second in line for the highest office in the land. I guess thats something we should try to avoid.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If Biden chooses Abrams, and somehow wins, we will have a majority white conservative population that has a minority progressive who is second in line for the highest office in the land. I guess thats something we should try to avoid.

It would probably be simpler to just say "Don't ever elect Democrats."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

It would probably be simpler to just say "Don't ever elect Democrats."

Of course. I was just trying out this loser's rationale.

Offline Hoodat

Video surfaces of Stacey Abrams plotting redistricting to keep white lawmakers from getting elected

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Keep dreamin'.
But... don' be holdin' your breath...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Dood... ****slapping snap out of it!
You know as long as there are Democrats that won't happen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis