Author Topic: Joe Concha: Media’s Disregard For Joe Biden Sexual Assault Story ‘Bias In Broad Daylight’  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
April 27, 2020 11:27 AM ET

Journalist Joe Concha shredded the media Monday for being guilty of “the bias of omission” in not reporting a sexual assault allegation against presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

“This is bias in broad daylight, and it’s the most insidious bias out there,” Concha, who reports for The Hill,  told “Fox & Friends” regarding the media refusing to ask Biden any question as about the allegation brought forward by former Biden staffer Tara Reade, who worked for the former vice president when he was still a senator from Delaware.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/27/joe-concha-media-bias-joe-biden-sexual-assault-tara-reade/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Is this the reason, Gropey Joe is forced out?

But WHO steps back in, and how?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!

TRUTH_SEEKER
But WHO steps back in, and how?

Are you serious?  I have been telling everyone here for two years what the choreographed agenda is, and exactly WHO controls the DNC to this day, despite the moronic rhetoric otherwise.

I do not know the EXACT reason Biden gets tossed, but rest assured, he is tossed, and HR Clinton emerges as the candidate from the convention.  Everything points to it.  And for all those that think she is not physically capable, get real.  That b*tch can stand campaigning in six states for 2.5 months.  That is all she needs.  Pick up most not even all six states and she wins.  And with the economic destruction of our economy, just maybe she does not need to campaign at all.

When the Dem convention was pushed back one month, I thought CLINTON.  When I saw that video yesterday of Biden and CLINTON, with her going on endlessly, I thought CLINTON. 

CLINTON will be the Dem's nominee.  She wants it so bad she can taste it.  And Trump and his stupidity with this virus is making it easy for her.  I hate saying this, but he is lying daily on the goings on with this virus.  THE NUMBER OF TESTS ARE GROSSLY NEGLIGENT!!!    Disgustingly so!!!  At the rate they are going, it will take 6 years to test everyone.  Ugggh!

Clinton being visible by Joe's side in the lead up to the convention...real big surprise...NOT!!!  She will campaign with him in six states in particular:  WI, MI, OH, PA, NC, and FL.  When Biden bails or is catapulted, whose mug will come to mind for the convention attendees?  Yes, the person running around campaigning with him.  No mystery here whatsoever!!!

TRUMP vs CLINTON IN 2020