Author Topic: Mitch McConnell plans to confirm Donald Trump's nominations for federal judges when Senate returns t  (Read 555 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Mitch McConnell plans to confirm Donald Trump's nominations for federal judges when Senate returns to Washington over advice of Capitol Hill physician

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8270057/McConnell-plans-confirm-Donald-Trumps-nominations-federal-judges-Senate-returns.html

snip

Trump positive info;conservative noms go on .... 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

Good.  Why not put them in now? That is what obama used to do..  When they were on recess, he & some demon-rats would vote in Obamacare, some other issues.  Why do republicans, always 'follow the rules'...to our own DEATH?  Aren't we great?  We can say, we followed the rules, aren't we special.....death.  We are at war.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Good.  Why not put them in now? That is what obama used to do..  When they were on recess, he & some demon-rats would vote in Obamacare, some other issues.  Why do republicans, always 'follow the rules'...to our own DEATH?  Aren't we great?  We can say, we followed the rules, aren't we special.....death.  We are at war.
Because recess is not permanent.

Trump/McConnell have votes to do it permenent lifetime.

I think.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

In spite of ramming Trump's Judicial Appointees through, which is similar to what Harry Reid did, the Turtle will still be just a footnote in History.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Because recess is not permanent.

Trump/McConnell have votes to do it permenent lifetime.

I think.

Ok. Not arguing with you, but why is it so hard, to get rid of Obama care and the E.O. created DACA?  Both unconstitutional, yet, there they are.  I don't know enough about laws, or government rules, so I am asking. I do prefer, permanent.  That way the LEFTS, DEMON-RATS can't say, it was not done correctly, however, THAT IS ALL...THE LEFT DOES, IS ILLEGAL, INCORRECT BEHAVIORS.  Why isn't PELOSI in jail, removed from office for tearing up STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS?  Imagine if a republican did that.  Why does EVIL ALWAYS WIN?  Again, not arguing with you, just some rhetorical questions.  Same with some posters on here. They can say ugly to me.  NO PROBLEM.  Cyber says he is watching  me! That DOUBLE STANDARD.  OR is it because I am female? Females are to stay in their place?  Not have any intelligence? 

Offline LegalAmerican

In spite of ramming Trump's Judicial Appointees through, which is similar to what Harry Reid did, the Turtle will still be just a footnote in History.

Why do you even say the word 'ramming'. Whatever demon-rats do is just fine for some on here.  NO NEGATIVE SOUNDING WORDS for them.  Everything to do with republicans is LACED WITH NEGATIVE WORDS & UNDER TONES. YOU WANT COMMUNISM?  YOU WANT SHARIA LAW?  They do castrate men, who are competition for muslims. Muslims still believe in slavery today. You might want to adjust your thinking about republicans.  Republicans freed the slaves. You speak, backwards about republicans. HARRY REID?  That evil, P.O.S.?  Changed voting rules in senate in 2011, to favor demon-rats!  I live in Nevada. I know him well and his son Rory.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Axeslinger

Ok. Not arguing with you, but why is it so hard, to get rid of Obama care and the E.O. created DACA?  Both unconstitutional, yet, there they are.  I don't know enough about laws, or government rules, so I am asking. I do prefer, permanent.  That way the LEFTS, DEMON-RATS can't say, it was not done correctly, however, THAT IS ALL...THE LEFT DOES, IS ILLEGAL, INCORRECT BEHAVIORS.  Why isn't PELOSI in jail, removed from office for tearing up STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS?  Imagine if a republican did that.  Why does EVIL ALWAYS WIN?  Again, not arguing with you, just some rhetorical questions.  Same with some posters on here. They can say ugly to me.  NO PROBLEM.  Cyber says he is watching  me! That DOUBLE STANDARD.  OR is it because I am female? Females are to stay in their place?  Not have any intelligence?

@LegalAmerican
Oh good grief!  On top of your incredibly annoying posting style, fawning sycophancy for the President, calling other posters names...now you’re going to be a whiny ass victim too?   

Dear God, please make it stop.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:25:03 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online corbe

I can attest to the toleration of Management here, I'm a 'Certified Lesbian' and they let me roam in and about, albeit with a short leash.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@LegalAmerican
Oh good grief!  On top of your incredibly annoying posting style, fawning sycophancy for the President, calling other posters names...now you’re going to be a whiny ass victim too?   

Dear God, please make it stop.

Evil misogynists are tools of the patriarchy designed to reinforce male hegemony
Your male presence on this forum is triggering and means it is not a safe space for @LegalAmerican
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:08:22 pm by Once-Ler »

The rats will do what they do too.  Stall and force a time wasting cloture vote on every nominee.

https://www.heritage.org/judicialtracker
Take a look at the number of cloture votes for Trump nominees vs every other President.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The rats will do what they do too.  Stall and force a time wasting cloture vote on every nominee.

https://www.heritage.org/judicialtracker
Take a look at the number of cloture votes for Trump nominees vs every other President.

That's a good link to illustrate the Rat obstructionism in the Senate.  It's been a long way from the rubber stamps of old, and the fight-em'-tooth-and-nail days of today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
    I can attest to the toleration of Management here, I'm a 'Certified Lesbian' and they let me roam in and about, albeit with a short leash.
Well I'm a male lesbian and don't you dare comment about the length of my leash!

Offline bilo

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

go mitch go!
Brevity is the soul of wit.
I'll drink to that @bilo  :beer: