Author Topic: NYT: Nervous Republicans See Trump Sinking, and Taking Senate With Him  (Read 13218 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope. Peecan pie.

Philistine.   333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Philistine.   333cleo

Listen up! It's educational.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I REST MY CASE.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Listen up! It's educational.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I REST MY CASE.

We had the Chicken Fried Steak tonight.   happy77

Tomorrow we have on tap a Chuck Roast.  I've have it on for a 48-hour cook in the Sous Vide since yesterday.  You would not believe how good that is, tastes a lot like steak!  At hour house, Cinco de Mayo is gonna be Taco Tuesday.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Tomorrow we have on tap a Chuck Roast.  I've have it on for a 48-hour cook in the Sous Vide since yesterday.  You would not believe how good that is, tastes a lot like steak!  At hour house, Cinco de Mayo is gonna be Taco Tuesday.

Love it.  I brown mine really good and put it on top of sautéed onions and garlic in the Lodge Pot.  then I cover it in onion soup and stick it in the oven for a couple hours putting the small red potato's and carrots in at the end.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 02:02:04 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

See now, I'd sear that puppy and put it in the smoke for about half a day... Then throw it in a pan in the oven with coffee and onion soup mix... low and slow, another few hrs putting the braise to it... When it's coming on a rind, throw in the country vegetables because you are about 45 minutes from heaven...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 03:16:02 am by roamer_1 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
See now, I'd sear that puppy and put it in the smoke for about half a day... Then throw it in a pan in the oven with coffee and onion soup mix... low and slow, another few hrs putting the braise to it... When it's coming on a rind, throw in the country vegetables because you are about 45 minutes from heaven...

Chuck takes patience.  Well worth the wait, and we'll get a couple more meals out of the leftovers.  Tacos for sure.  I'll probably put the singe on with my blowtorch (suitable for sweating pipes, in a pinch).

The pressure cooker shortens it a bit if you're in a hurry.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

When is dinner?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

When is dinner?

Nothin beats the smoke, amiright?

Offline dancer

500 isn't small.  Part of my issue.  But I think the point is that there are winners and losers.  Even in category.  This shows that construction business is a winner.
Then your issue is not with PDJT.  Have you ever tried to get a small business loan from government?

I have.  On the books, a small business loan means 30 employees or more.  There is no money for citizens.  The only loans of that type go to foreigners.  That's why they own 7-11's, motels, etc.  Oh, they also get zero zoning laws, so can open a closet if they choose.  They don't need handicap accessibility.  They don't need 12 sinks in their restaurants. They only need one bathroom and some don't even have that.

These are facts.  Look them up.  Call and ask about a loan.  Oh, in addition to those foreign loans, they also get gov. money to live on for a year while they develop those businesses and the loan charges 1% interest. 

They have opened franchises right across the street from legitimate franchisees, putting them out of business.  That's on congress passing that crap sandwich and presidents who sign on the dotted line.

Offline dancer

Yep.

P'cahn pie is so rich, though, that I can only eat a piece about 2 inches wide.

I can handle MUCH bigger pieces of pumpkin, apple, and blueberry, though.  happy77
I want cherry pie; the one made with a dash of almond extract.  Darn-it.  Now I'm hungry!

Offline roamer_1

Chuck takes patience.  Well worth the wait, and we'll get a couple more meals out of the leftovers.  Tacos for sure.  I'll probably put the singe on with my blowtorch (suitable for sweating pipes, in a pinch).

The pressure cooker shortens it a bit if you're in a hurry.

I am getting a new barrel cooker this year... It's on my short list... Fixin to pull the trigger on an instant pot - Dunno yet... Tossin back and forth between that and a small old-school pressure cooker...

The biggest reason is actually ancillary - I want to be able to pressure can short loads... When I make chili, I pour off half of it every time into 1qt freezer bags and freeze it. I want less reliance on the freezer, and if I could pressure cook short loads - say four quarts, maybe six - I could put that extra on the shelf instead of in the freezer.

Same goes for meat - If I find a good sale on crappy cuts, shoot, you can put stew meat through a pressure can and it will come out so tender it will amaze you... If I can put that sort of thing on the shelf, that'd be a good thing. I don't think that instant pot can do all that.

And a regular pressure cooker doesn't need electricity either.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am getting a new barrel cooker this year... It's on my short list... Fixin to pull the trigger on an instant pot - Dunno yet... Tossin back and forth between that and a small old-school pressure cooker...

The biggest reason is actually ancillary - I want to be able to pressure can short loads... When I make chili, I pour off half of it every time into 1qt freezer bags and freeze it. I want less reliance on the freezer, and if I could pressure cook short loads - say four quarts, maybe six - I could put that extra on the shelf instead of in the freezer.

Same goes for meat - If I find a good sale on crappy cuts, shoot, you can put stew meat through a pressure can and it will come out so tender it will amaze you... If I can put that sort of thing on the shelf, that'd be a good thing. I don't think that instant pot can do all that.

And a regular pressure cooker doesn't need electricity either.
My ex used to pressure can Northern (in Snappy Tom)...The 'y' bones dissolved.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I want cherry pie; the one made with a dash of almond extract.  Darn-it.  Now I'm hungry!

Aw man! Hot cherry pie ala mode... Now yer talkin!

Offline roamer_1

My ex used to pressure can Northern (in Snappy Tom)...The 'y' bones dissolved.

Right?

Not for me though. Fish go through the smoke. Other than perch and bass... canning em would be a sin  happy77 :beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right?

Not for me though. Fish go through the smoke. Other than perch and bass... canning em would be a sin  happy77 :beer:
Keeps longer in that half-pint jar than in the freezer, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Keeps longer in that half-pint jar than in the freezer, too.

That's right.