Author Topic: SHOCK Video: Is This the Mother of Joe Biden's Accuser Talking to CNN in 1993? [UPDATED]  (Read 236 times)

rangerrebew

SHOCK Video: Is This the Mother of Joe Biden's Accuser Talking to CNN in 1993? [UPDATED]
By Scott Whitlock | April 24, 2020 5:35 PM EDT

Editor's Note, 7:12 p.m. Eastern: Story updated with new comments by Tara Reade. See below for update.

According to The Intercept, new evidence has emerged supporting a claim that then-Senator Joe Biden allegedly sexually assaulted a staffer in 1993. This is a story that, so far, network and cable outlets have attempted to bury. In interviews, Reade stated that her mom (in 1993) called in to CNN’s Larry King Live to ask for advice on how to deal with the situation. Intercept journalist Ryan Grim quoted Reade as telling him: “I remember it being an anonymous call and her saying my daughter was sexually harassed and retaliated against and fired, where can she go for help? I was mortified.”

Grim and The Intercept determined this occurred on the Wednesday, August 11, 1993 edition of Larry King’s CNN show. From the Media Research Center archives, here is the video and a transcript:

https://www.newsbusters.org/print/256072