Author Topic: Voters: Virus briefings show 'bias and disrespect' of Trump by media  (Read 519 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Voters: Virus briefings show 'bias and disrespect' of Trump by media
Washington Examiner, Apr 24, 3030

American voters see an anti-Trump bias in the media, and half believe the media are trying to “move the blame” for the coronavirus away from China and to the president to help defeat him in November.  What's more, a majority of those who watch the daily briefings said the media are disrespectful of the president.

The latest McLaughlin & Associates poll found that 49% of voters believe the media are helping the Democrats take out Trump in the current crisis.

The poll analysis shared with Secrets read, “The plurality of voters, 49%, agreed with the statement, ‘The Democrats and liberal national media are trying to move the blame for the spread of coronavirus away from China to President Trump for partisan political gain just to win the November elections’; only 42% disagreed. Republicans overwhelmingly agreed 80% to 15%. Independents agreed 47% to 43%, and even 22% of Democrats agreed.”

Key was the finding that those who regularly watch the briefings said the bias really stands out.

The gap was wider for those who watch the daily coronavirus task force briefings.

“Among all voters, 56% regularly watch President Trump's coronavirus task force briefings," the polling company said. "Among these voters who regularly watch the briefings, 59% to 37% they say that the media is unfair, biased, and disrespectful. While those who do not regularly watch the briefings only 34% say the media is unfair and 51% say that they are fair. The briefings are showing the bias and disrespect of members of the media towards the president.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/voters-virus-briefings-show-bias-and-disrespect-of-trump-by-media

Re: Voters: Virus briefings show 'bias and disrespect' of Trump by media
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 03:08:12 am »
TTTT

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 02:37:28 pm »
Donald J. Trump
✔  @realDonaldTrump

There has never been, in the history of our Country, a more vicious or hostile Lamestream Media than there is right now, even in the midst of a National Emergency, the Invisible Enemy!

6:41 AM - Apr 27, 2020

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254767509460234243

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 02:39:47 pm »
Donald J. Trump
✔  @realDonaldTrump

FAKE NEWS, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

6:48 AM - Apr 27, 2020

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254769296280031232

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 02:41:44 pm »
Agree 99.9%. OTOH, the bleach suggestion was beyond cringeworthy.  Maybe the good from it, may be him avoiding particpation in these briefings, except from the strategic angle, and inspirational level.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 06:50:51 pm »
Agree 99.9%. OTOH, the bleach suggestion was beyond cringeworthy.  Maybe the good from it, may be him avoiding particpation in these briefings, except from the strategic angle, and inspirational level.

Anecdotal evidence, but I hear others, even those who are apolitical, say the same thing about the press.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 06:57:16 pm »
Voters: Virus briefings show 'bias and disrespect' of Trump by media
Washington Examiner, Apr 24, 3030

American voters see an anti-Trump bias in the media, and half believe the media are trying to “move the blame” for the coronavirus away from China and to the president to help defeat him in November.  What's more, a majority of those who watch the daily briefings said the media are disrespectful of the president.

The latest McLaughlin & Associates poll found that 49% of voters believe the media are helping the Democrats take out Trump in the current crisis.

The poll analysis shared with Secrets read, “The plurality of voters, 49%, agreed with the statement, ‘The Democrats and liberal national media are trying to move the blame for the spread of coronavirus away from China to President Trump for partisan political gain just to win the November elections’; only 42% disagreed. Republicans overwhelmingly agreed 80% to 15%. Independents agreed 47% to 43%, and even 22% of Democrats agreed.”

Key was the finding that those who regularly watch the briefings said the bias really stands out.

The gap was wider for those who watch the daily coronavirus task force briefings.

“Among all voters, 56% regularly watch President Trump's coronavirus task force briefings," the polling company said. "Among these voters who regularly watch the briefings, 59% to 37% they say that the media is unfair, biased, and disrespectful. While those who do not regularly watch the briefings only 34% say the media is unfair and 51% say that they are fair. The briefings are showing the bias and disrespect of members of the media towards the president.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/voters-virus-briefings-show-bias-and-disrespect-of-trump-by-media

CORRECT. And people who aren't left leaning, can see it.  I guess some have commented on that date?  3030?