Author Topic: And they call Trump ‘dangerous’? Turns out, Chris Cuomo’s wife was bathing in bleach to fight corona  (Read 635 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And they call Trump ‘dangerous’? Turns out, Chris Cuomo’s wife was bathing in bleach to fight coronavirus
April 24, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

CNN political commentator Chris Cuomo’s wife, Cristina, is facing criticism from practically everybody — except anybody at CNN, of course — for promoting a “crackpot coronavirus treatment” that’s been dubbed “dangerous.”

In a post to her blog published this week, the left-wing host’s wife listed the pseudoscientific holistic methods she’s been employing to treat her coronavirus infection. One of those methods involves bathing in Clorox bleach.

“At the direction of my doctor, Dr. Linda Lancaster, who reminded me that this is an oxygen-depleting virus, she suggested I take a bath and add a nominal amount of bleach. Yes, bleach,” the post reads.

Lancaster is not a doctor. She’s a self-described “naturopathic physician and homeopath” who boasts an ND and PhD, but not an MD. According to Jennifer Gunter, an actual doctor, Lancaster is known for spouting “nonsense,” not surprisingly.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/24/and-they-call-trump-dangerous-turns-out-chris-cuomos-wife-was-bathing-with-bleach-to-fight-coronavirus-912614
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

But  . . .  but . . . but that's different.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I once split Clorox Bleach which I cleaned up with paper towels and with my bare hands...for days that is all I could smell especially on my hands...how could she stand it and God knows what it does to your skin...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yahbut....did she inject it into her veins as Dr. Trump told her to do?  Did she drink sunshine too?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I once split Clorox Bleach which I cleaned up with paper towels and with my bare hands...for days that is all I could smell especially on my hands...how could she stand it and God knows what it does to your skin...

I brought bleach with me when I moved to my little town, but alas!  Septic system.  I only use it outside, and I dump it in the gravel in my yard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

And they call Trump ‘dangerous’? Turns out, Chris Cuomo’s wife was bathing in bleach to fight coronavirus
April 24, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

CNN political commentator Chris Cuomo’s wife, Cristina, is facing criticism from practically everybody — except anybody at CNN, of course — for promoting a “crackpot coronavirus treatment” that’s been dubbed “dangerous.”

In a post to her blog published this week, the left-wing host’s wife listed the pseudoscientific holistic methods she’s been employing to treat her coronavirus infection. One of those methods involves bathing in Clorox bleach.

“At the direction of my doctor, Dr. Linda Lancaster, who reminded me that this is an oxygen-depleting virus, she suggested I take a bath and add a nominal amount of bleach. Yes, bleach,” the post reads.

Lancaster is not a doctor. She’s a self-described “naturopathic physician and homeopath” who boasts an ND and PhD, but not an MD. According to Jennifer Gunter, an actual doctor, Lancaster is known for spouting “nonsense,” not surprisingly.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/24/and-they-call-trump-dangerous-turns-out-chris-cuomos-wife-was-bathing-with-bleach-to-fight-coronavirus-912614

She doesn't know, we have bathing in bleach for decades?  I turn on my sink faucet and I can smell the bleach. I use spring water for cooking and filter water for coffee.

Offline LegalAmerican

What am I saying?  THE ELITE  don't know about every day life!  lol

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
And I understand that UV ligh is used to disinfect medical devices, instruments, materials.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I understand that UV light is used to disinfect medical devices, instruments, materials.

UV is the portion of sunlight that disinfects.  I feel pretty safe living in the skin cancer center of the world, here in the Desert Southwest.  I changed deserts:  I lived in the Sonoran Desert for 35 years, now I'm in the Mojave.  Same cactus.  Same 120+ temperatures in the Summer.  100 is coming next week.  Probably Tuesday.  Last night it was >80 at 10PM.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 09:35:10 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She doesn't know, we have bathing in bleach for decades?  I turn on my sink faucet and I can smell the bleach. I use spring water for cooking and filter water for coffee.

Hey!  Where ya been, @LegalAmerican?
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Turns out Chris Cuomo's wife is just plain stupid!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Hey!  Where ya been, @LegalAmerican?

Hi!  You remembered me?  Making Elderberry tincture.   lol

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Turns out Chris Cuomo's wife is just plain stupid!

She's a woo-woo, buying everything the late-night radio talk show hosts are selling.  I have a SIL like that, and I love her to bits but keep her away from my bedside should I ever land in a Horse Pistol.
I will NOT comply.