Author Topic: It Appears John Brennan Pulled a Deep State Move to Benefit Hillary Clinton  (Read 732 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Appears John Brennan Pulled a Deep State Move to Benefit Hillary Clinton
Matt Vespa

Posted: Apr 24, 2020 4:30 AM

A few days ago, the liberal media jumped for glee, a new report from the Senate Intelligence Committee appears to confirm that Russia meddled in the 2016 election. To be more accurate, they confirmed what some in the intelligence committee had released in 2017. I mean, I just shrug. For me, there was never a doubt that the Russians tried to interfere, I just don’t think $100,000 in Facebook memes was enough to sway the election. Also, there remains zero evidence of a Trump-Kremlin collusion plot during the 2016 election. Foreign governments interfering in other nation’s elections is nothing new, sorry. It’s not. Can we move on from this? The US did this often in the Cold War era and during the 2014 Israeli elections. Russia still does it often with its former Soviet neighbors. Welcome to geopolitics, liberal media. And folks, like Deep State Ken here from NBC News, just need to go under a rock and stay there for the ensuing three centuries for peddling this collusion myth, which was solely based on a document—the Steele dossier—that has been roundly refuted as inaccurate garbage. It is, after all, a piece of biased political opposition research funded by the Clinton campaign and compiled by former MI6 spook Christopher Steele. For two years, these liberal journalists engulfed the nation in a fairy tale. And this dossier, also known as the Trump dossier, was used to secure a spy warrant against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page, whose life has been ruined by the allegation that he was somehow the Dark Lord of the Sith in this alleged mythical plot. It was a hoax, a fantastic lie that was never at any point backed up by any solid evidence. It was just liberal hot air and bias keeping this corpse of a narrative alive, until ex-Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz shot it all to hell, a political double-tap.

So, what’s new with this latest document? Well, for starters, Fred Fleitz, the former Chief of Staff to the National Security Council and ex-CIA analyst, wrote an op-ed citing the many alarming tidbits, namely that a lot of the report is blacked out. Also, yes, the Senate Committee is bipartisan, but with Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), an alleged leaker and liar, muddying the waters on the other end of the pond—there’s no way to accept any assessment on this and the bias doesn’t stop with Schiff. Yes, Schiff who met with the so-called Ukraine whistleblower prior to him filing his complaint against the president which got the impeachment Hail Mary effort going. Schiff knew the whistleblower, met with him and weaponized his complaint to be used in a pathetic impeachment push that distracted the nation from preparing for the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak. Schiff said he didn’t have contact. Even The Washington Post had to call him out for that, but sorry, let's return to this Russia nonsense. It would seem that former CIA Director John Brennan allegedly suppressed information collected that pointed another conclusion: the Russians would benefit more from a Hillary win in the 2016 election. Also, like Schiff, his review was biased. Fleitz has more:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/04/24/it-appears-john-brennan-pulled-a-deep-state-move-to-benefit-hillary-clinton-n2567552
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A hundred bucks says Brennan, Clapper and Comey will get away with it, scot-free.  Durham is obviously dragging his feet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

A hundred bucks says Brennan, Clapper and Comey will get away with it, scot-free.  Durham is obviously dragging his feet.

You're probably right, although the slugs have been real quiet lately. Maybe they're keeping their heads down because they're not sure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're probably right, although the slugs have been real quiet lately. Maybe they're keeping their heads down because they're not sure.

@skeeter

Who can blame them? The only thing we know for sure at this point is that Biden is NOT going to be the next president. He is nothing more than a "placeholder" for whoever it is going to be,most likely Ma Clinton.

Why go out on a limb to help someone that's not even going to be running?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Who can blame them? The only thing we know for sure at this point is that Biden is NOT going to be the next president. He is nothing more than a "placeholder" for whoever it is going to be,most likely Ma Clinton.

Why go out on a limb to help someone that's not even going to be running?

Whoever it is I hope this DOJ gets the evidence in the public domain before the election. Just to be safe.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whoever it is I hope this DOJ gets the evidence in the public domain before the election. Just to be safe.

Your hope is in vain.  The tip-off for me was Barr declaring the investigation does not follow the election timetable.  This is what they always say when they mean "We're not going to allow facts influence an election."

If anything ever comes out, you can rely on it being aired safely after the election.  Thus it has ever been, the exception that proves the rule is Comey's phony exoneration of Hillary Clinton not once but twice prior to the 2016 election.

Brennan, Clapper, McCabe and Comey will walk.  They can join their pal Lois Lerner, sipping Mai Tais on a beach in Tahiti.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Your hope is in vain.  The tip-off for me was Barr declaring the investigation does not follow the election timetable.  This is what they always say when they mean "We're not going to allow facts influence an election."

If anything ever comes out, you can rely on it being aired safely after the election.  Thus it has ever been, the exception that proves the rule is Comey's phony exoneration of Hillary Clinton not once but twice prior to the 2016 election.

Brennan, Clapper, McCabe and Comey will walk.  They can join their pal Lois Lerner, sipping Mai Tais on a beach in Tahiti.

I don't necessarily disagree. I just want to make certain the facts are aired at all, for posterity, and not sh*t-canned forever after the election by deep state bureaucrats.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't necessarily disagree. I just want to make certain the facts are aired at all, for posterity, and not sh*t-canned forever after the election by deep state bureaucrats.

I want the same thing, but if past is prologue, we'll be strung along until the election, after which all the guilty parties will be let off the hook with a nod and a wink.  Brennan will still retain the Clearance that was supposed to have been stripped a year or two ago. 

Think Lucy with a football, and Charlie Brown taking yet another run for it.  We're being played again.
I will NOT comply.