Author Topic: CBS’s Paula Reid Ghoulishly Touts Body Bags Left Outside Trump Hotel  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

CBS’s Paula Reid Ghoulishly Touts Body Bags Left Outside Trump Hotel
By Nicholas Fondacaro | April 23, 2020 8:47 PM EDT

Possibly still raging from when her heated outburst during a coronavirus press briefing was shot down by President Trump last week, CBS White House correspondent Paula Reid flashed her hatred for the President during Thursday’s CBS Evening News. She kicked off the video portion of her report by boasting about how radical leftist protesters had laid out “empty body bags” outside the Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C.

The direction Reid took with her report was obvious from the beginning. Bitterness radiated as she declared: “[T]he Trump administration continues to send out mixed messages, new CBS News polling shows more Americans are looking to their state governors for guidance on what to do as top White House officials can't even agree on basic facts!”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/04/23/cbss-paula-reid-ghoulishly-touts-body-bags-left-outside-trump

Offline mortarman

The Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda is still p*ssed that they didn't get their 150,000 filled bodybags during Desert Storm. They predicted that there would be 150,000 dead American soldiers, sailors, airmen an' marines an' dagnabbit they want their 150,000 dead American soldiers, sailors, airmen an' marines.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.