Author Topic: Nearly all coronavirus patients at Northwell Health had underlying condition: study  (Read 856 times)

rangerrebew

Nearly all coronavirus patients at Northwell Health had underlying condition: study

By Amanda Woods

April 23, 2020 | 2:07pm | Updated

Nearly all of the coronavirus patients in New York’s largest hospital system had at least one underlying health condition, a new study shows.

Electronic health records of 5,700 COVID-19 patients hospitalized at Northwell Health revealed that more than 94 percent had at least one disease in addition to the deadly virus.

The majority of those patients — 88 percent — had more than one pre-existing illness, 6.3 percent had only one and 6.1 percent had none at all, according to the research posted in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/nearly-all-coronavirus-patients-at-northwell-health-had-underlying-condition-study/

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It doesn't matter.  Any report that doesn't declare HCQ as effective must be played up by Anti-Trumpers as proof of Orange Man Bad.  Just read some posts on this forum.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Are there any American's with no underlying conditions like obesity, poor diet, high blood pressure, stress, sleep disorders, cancers that run in the family, a cold, or flu?

It doesn't matter.  Any report that doesn't declare HCQ as effective must be played up by Anti-Trumpers as proof of Orange Man Bad.  Just read some posts on this forum.
@Cyber Liberty Don't take it personally buddy.  It's why I earn the big bucks from Soros.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty Don't take it personally buddy.  It's why I earn the big bucks from Soros.

It's all good, @Once-Ler:beer:

(I wasn't thinking of you, anyway.  You got passed on the left.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

It's all good, @Once-Ler:beer:

(I wasn't thinking of you, anyway.  You got passed on the left.)

Damn dirty fighter!  You've cost me the Bloomberg bonus for sure with that one! 8888crybaby Curses @#$Y%5&
It hardly pays to treasonously exploit tragedies anymore.  Foiled again.

We Will Meet Again Mr. Liberty when you least expect!!! :hattip:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Damn dirty fighter!  You've cost me the Bloomberg bonus for sure with that one! 8888crybaby Curses @#$Y%5&
It hardly pays to treasonously exploit tragedies anymore.  Foiled again.

We Will Meet Again Mr. Liberty when you least expect!!! :hattip:

:hattip:
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Are there any American's with no underlying conditions like obesity, poor diet, high blood pressure, stress, sleep disorders, cancers that run in the family, a cold, or flu?
Yes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Well, yes, myself as an example....
Moi, aussi.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Moi, aussi.

Mrs. Liberty and I were on her third jaunt out of the house in as many weeks, no worries.  The store even had plenty of off-brand TP!  We really have no reason to go out, being the larders are full.  We were running down to our last 5 lbs of cheese, and I really love cheese.  We also got some heavy cream because we discovered we like homemade butter better than Land O Lakes.

Oh, I had to check the mail at the PO Box.  I had my fifth notice that my Health Insurance ran out last month.   *****rollingeyes*****  No Chit, Cherlock.  That's why I bought a new policy.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The NY Post article said 88% of those put on ventilators later died.
Those odds aren't very good.

If I end up in the hospital with this, I'm going to demand of the doctors that they don't put me on a vent, regardless. I'll try regular oxygen with the dosage all the way up, and take my chances that way.

Whether a patient can actively prevent doctors from pursuing a specific course of treatment, I can't say.

But I'll push for that path as much as I can.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The NY Post article said 88% of those put on ventilators later died.
Those odds aren't very good.

If I end up in the hospital with this, I'm going to demand of the doctors that they don't put me on a vent, regardless. I'll try regular oxygen with the dosage all the way up, and take my chances that way.

Whether a patient can actively prevent doctors from pursuing a specific course of treatment, I can't say.

But I'll push for that path as much as I can.

You have a say as long as you are conscious.  After that you don't, unless they have it in writing (in most states).
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
You have a say as long as you are conscious.  After that you don't, unless they have it in writing (in most states).

Yes, an "Advanced Directive" can be signed which designates a health care surrogate named by you who becomes responsible for carrying out your health care preferences in the event that you are unable to do so.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, an "Advanced Directive" can be signed which designates a health care surrogate named by you who becomes responsible for carrying out your health care preferences in the event that you are unable to do so.

I think I read (could be wrong) almost nobody that's been hospitalized with COVID have/had Advanced Directives.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think I read (could be wrong) almost nobody that's been hospitalized with COVID have/had Advanced Directives.

Yes I read something like that as well.  Now is the time for people, especially those who aren't exactly spring chickens anymore to make sure that they have a will, trust, directives, etc., made up.  Only problem -- attorney offices may not be open right now.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.