Author Topic: Auto-beclowning: Leftists' outcry over Trump's 'Lysol' talk makes them look like fools  (Read 1226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 24, 2020
Auto-beclowning: Leftists' outcry over Trump's 'Lysol' talk makes them look like fools
By Monica Showalter

Over on Twitter, the left is having a field day.  Tide Pods?  What could be more exciting than to claim that President Trump endorses eating Tide Pods as a solution to the coronavirus pandemic? Never mind that he didn't.

They've based their excitement on this:

WASHINGTON — After President Donald Trump wondered Thursday about possibly injecting disinfectants into people infected with the coronavirus, "Tide Pods" and other household cleaners began trending on Twitter.

"And then I saw the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way we could do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during his White House press briefing. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Afterwards, Bill Bryan, an undersecretary of science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, clarified that that wasn't possible and said, "We don't do that within that lab, at our labs."

However, Trump replied: "maybe it works, maybe it doesn't work."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/autobeclowning_leftist_outcry_over_trumps_lysol_talk_makes_them_look_like_fools.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Rebukes Media For Allegedly Taking ‘Trump Out Of Context’ After President Talked About A Disinfectant ‘Injection’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/24/white-house-kayleigh-mcenany-media-donald-trump-injecting-disinfectant-coronavirus-covid-19/
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Unfortunately this was a gift handed to the other side because Trump didn't carefully choose his words... look I like Trump but his shoot from the hip speaking style trips him up sometimes.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Unfortunately this was a gift handed to the other side because Trump didn't carefully choose his words... look I like Trump but his shoot from the hip speaking style trips him up sometimes.

I watched and heard him say this...I knew the MSM would lap it up..expect to see campaign ads too!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Yup!

He has made "off the cuff" remarks his whole life,like we all do,but unlike us,he is a target for millions of half-wits.

He needs to learn that you can't talk to microphones and reporters like you can talk to your buddies in the club house after a round of golf.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:07:59 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 06:23:49 pm by mystery-ak »
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
I think that Trump the businessman was used to thinking out loud and bouncing ideas off his staff.  He has carried that into his Presidency.  I heard him when he made those remarks and I understood where he was going with it and it’s not an outrageous idea even if it’s not feasible. It was a problem solving imagination at work, but the press is not there to help problem solve or even report an accurate story. They are only there to get their daily dirt on the President and quickly spread it to liberal shit slingers.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Advice from Hillary

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
·
4h
Please don’t poison yourself because Donald Trump thinks it could be a good idea.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Absalom

Adversity measures character, requiring self-discipline and impulse control.
As such, this pandemic has exposed Trump for what he has always been.
In front of plain people, for hours daily, they are shown a scowling hulk picking
fights w/ msm adversaries as well as his political allies, contradicting his
advisors as well as claiming awareness and knowledge he never had.
In a time of great agita and turmoil, Americans  are being deluged
w/more anger, ferment and turbulence; hardly a recipe for stability.
Yet November looms and w/a vengeance.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:38:44 pm by Absalom »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

It's weird that I didn't jump on this as an attack path.  I don't know all the medical procedures science has to offer and internal radiation or a disinfectant detox-flush are ideas I might ask my task force about, because I know jack-all about medicine/chemistry/biology.  It never crossed my mind to jump down President Trump's throat for asking those questions. 

Why do you hate my President? /sarc

Offline skeeter

I think that Trump the businessman was used to thinking out loud and bouncing ideas off his staff.  He has carried that into his Presidency.  I heard him when he made those remarks and I understood where he was going with it and it’s not an outrageous idea even if it’s not feasible. It was a problem solving imagination at work, but the press is not there to help problem solve or even report an accurate story. They are only there to get their daily dirt on the President and quickly spread it to liberal shit slingers.

Trump's appeal is he's like the guy at the end of the bar. His comments are pedestrian and so reach a much wider audience, and while many times those comments are ill advised for a man in his position, many more times he's been absolutely correct.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
While @realDonaldTrump
 has been criticized for asking whether disinfectants could be "injected" to treat coronavirus, he was correct about the possibility of introducing ultra-violet light into the lungs. A brand new device announced just this week:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

If Trump commented the sun rises in the East, water is wet and cancer is bad, the democrats and media—but I repeat myself—would demand a congressional investigation.

Online mountaineer

amuse  @amuse

SAFETY NOTE: The disinfectant that is being injected into the lungs of COViD-19 patients is not a fluid, but a UV light source invented by scientists from @CedarsSinai
. Journalists claiming that our leaders are suggesting patients ingest liquid disinfectants are misleading you.

2:43 PM · Apr 24, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

It's called Healight.
  Aytu BioScience Signs Exclusive Global License with Cedars-Sinai for Potential Coronavirus Treatment
ACCESSWIRE
April 20, 2020

Cedars-Sinai-Developed ‘Healight' Medical Device Platform Technology Being Studied as a Potential First-in-Class COVID-19 Treatment

Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:30 pm ET

ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2020 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU) (the "Company"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel products that address significant patient needs announced today that it has signed an exclusive worldwide license from Cedars-Sinai to develop and commercialize the Healight Platform Technology ("Healight"). This medical device technology platform, discovered and developed by scientists at Cedars-Sinai, is being studied as a potential first-in-class treatment for coronavirus and other respiratory infections.

The company will host a live conference call and webcast Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Conference call details are provided at the end of this press release.

Led by Mark Pimentel, MD, the research team of the Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) Program at Cedars-Sinai has been developing the patent-pending Healight platform since 2016 and has produced a growing body of scientific evidence demonstrating pre-clinical safety and effectiveness of the technology as an antiviral and antibacterial treatment. The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology's significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus. The data have been the basis of discussions with the FDA for a near-term path to enable human use for the potential treatment of coronavirus in intubated patients in the intensive care unit (ICU). Beyond the initial pursuit of a coronavirus ICU indication, additional data suggest broader clinical applications for the technology across a range of viral and bacterial pathogens. This includes bacteria implicated in ventilator associated pneumonia (VAP).

"Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells," stated Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai. Ali Rezaie, MD, one of the inventors of this technology states, "Our lab at Cedars-Sinai has extensively studied the effects of this unique technology on bacteria and viruses. Based on our findings we believe this therapeutic approach has the potential to significantly impact the high morbidity and mortality of coronavirus-infected patients and patients infected with other respiratory pathogens. We are looking forward to partnering with Aytu BioScience to move this technology forward for the benefit of patients all over the world."

The company believes the Healight platform technology has the potential to positively impact outcomes for critically ill patients infected with coronavirus and severe respiratory infections.   ...
Rest of press release

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Regardless of what Trump 'meant', he was a fool to say this before reporters.
Trump should STOP! and STOP IMMEDIATELY! speculating on cures to COVID-19.
He is not a doctor! So just stop. Let the people who are trained in viral strains do the speculating.
Every time he spouts some half-proven miracle cure or a 'theory' he is going to be pummeled.
JUST STOPPIT! DAMMIT!

He does not realize how stupid and foolish many people are.
I would bet money that at least a few Darwinian toothless idiots out there will die from this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank you.  100% correct.  It is called brainstorming....just coming up with ideas that might work. Then someone else comes in with another idea, bounced off the first thoughts.  BRAIN STORMING.   Does NOT matter how he chooses his words. MEDIA will distort them, take them out of context, does not matter WHAT he says, how he says it, they will smear him.  Some people think, naively that it is about 'HOW HE SAYS THINGS'. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Cooper: Trump Is ‘Just Lying’ on Disinfectant Comments — ‘Soviet’ Spin
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/24/cnns-cooper-trump-is-just-lying-on-disinfectant-comments-soviet-spin/

I think Anderson Cooper is the one who bathes in bleach.... :silly:
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

He probably should. Who knows what STDs he's been exposed to.

Offline LegalAmerican

It says on the can on Lysol...kills coronavirus.  I don't know about this new one. Brain storming.  Just showing his uncle to show heritage and high I.Q.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

CNN’s Cooper: Trump Is ‘Just Lying’ on Disinfectant Comments — ‘Soviet’ Spin
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/24/cnns-cooper-trump-is-just-lying-on-disinfectant-comments-soviet-spin/

He has to,  look what does to his body! 

Offline LegalAmerican

Regardless of what Trump 'meant', he was a fool to say this before reporters.
Trump should STOP! and STOP IMMEDIATELY! speculating on cures to COVID-19.
He is not a doctor! So just stop. Let the people who are trained in viral strains do the speculating.
Every time he spouts some half-proven miracle cure or a 'theory' he is going to be pummeled.
JUST STOPPIT! DAMMIT!

He does not realize how stupid and foolish many people are.
I would bet money that at least a few Darwinian toothless idiots out there will die from this.

Does NOT matter what he says, how he says it, or does not talk at all.  DON'T YOU KNOW MEDIA WILL just smear him no MATTER  WHAT?  NOT ON POTUS.  LET TRUMP BE TRUMP. THANKS.  Yes a culling of the herd. All idiots .

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 05:37:12 am by LegalAmerican »