Author Topic: ‘Most gratifying thing I’ve done in the Marine Corps’ — Roosevelt sailors thank Marines in video  (Read 219 times)

rangerrebew

‘Most gratifying thing I’ve done in the Marine Corps’ — Roosevelt sailors thank Marines in video
J.D. Simkins
 )

Sailors from the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt may be isolated in quarantine on Guam, but that hasn’t prevented them from expressing gratitude to the Marines and staff tasked with assisting the nearly-4,200 personnel who have been evacuated from the ship.

A video shared by the Facebook page of the Navy’s Commander Task Force 75 highlighted a recent swarm of letters sailors have left outside their hotel doors for the Marines of 3rd Law Enforcement Battalion, III Marine Expeditionary Force Information Group.

“My Marines started making sure that all the sailors here receive everything that they need,” Capt. Vicente Huerta said in the video, which was first spotted by Just the News.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2020/04/22/most-gratifying-thing-ive-done-in-the-marine-corps-roosevelt-sailors-thank-marines-in-video/