Author Topic: China Sends $30 Million to W.H.O. After U.S. Freezes Funding  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
China Sends $30 Million to W.H.O. After U.S. Freezes Funding
« on: April 23, 2020, 11:47:26 pm »
John Hayward 23 Apr 2020

The Chinese Foreign Ministry announced on Thursday it will donate another $30 million to the World Health Organization (W.H.O.), which is under growing scrutiny from member states for its poor handling of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic and its suspicious tendency to toe the political line from Beijing.

American taxpayers are far and away the most important funders of the W.H.O., having donated over $400 million last year, compared to China’s total of $86 million.

“China has decided to donate another $30 million in cash to the W.H.O., in addition to the previous donation of $20 million, to support the global fight against COVID-19 and strengthen developing countries’ health systems,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said at a press briefing.

Geng said the donation “reflects the support and trust of the Chinese government and people for W.H.O.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/04/23/china-sends-30-million-to-w-h-o-after-u-s-freezes-funding/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: China Sends $30 Million to W.H.O. After U.S. Freezes Funding
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 11:59:18 pm »
Well, at least the payola is in the open, now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 02:26:51 am »
Well, at least the payola is in the open, now.
Oh that's just the appetizer, I wonder how much they are still 'contributing' under the table.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 03:01:29 am »
Oh that's just the appetizer, I wonder how much they are still 'contributing' under the table.
I think they get a rake before the kickbacks...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis