Author Topic: Wuhan laboratory scientists 'did absolutely crazy things' to alter coronavirus and enabled it to inf  (Read 531 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wuhan laboratory scientists 'did absolutely crazy things' to alter coronavirus and enabled it to infect humans, Russian microbiologist claims

World renowned expert Professor Petr Chumakov made claims about the labs
    He thinks new regulations will come in to control work with dangerous viruses
    Putin's spokesman warned against allegations that coronavirus was manmade
    Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19

By Will Stewart for MailOnline

Published: 10:35 EDT, 23 April 2020 | Updated: 12:15 EDT, 23 April 2020

A leading Russian microbiologist has claimed the coronavirus is the result of Wuhan scientists doing 'absolutely crazy things' in their laboratory.

World renowned expert Professor Petr Chumakov claimed their aim was to study the pathogenicity of the virus and not 'with malicious intent' to deliberately create a manmade killer.

Professor Chumakov, chief researcher at the Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology in Moscow, said: 'In China, scientists at the Wuhan Laboratory have been actively involved in the development of various coronavirus variants for over ten years.

'Moreover, they did this, supposedly not with the aim of creating pathogenic variants, but to study their pathogenicity.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8249875/Wuhan-laboratory-scientists-did-absolutely-crazy-things-alter-coronavirus.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This would fit my own conclusions.

A lab-created virus "leaked" (however that happened).

The problem could have been localized if the Chinese had been less of a "Shoot the eff-ups culture" and instead admitted the leak, shared valid data, and come clean about the outbreak early (likely in November).

I don't know if the WHO had been parroting the Chinese line of BS or if they knew better and sang that song anyway, but they are highly suspect in their behaviour as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What a way to thin the herd and usher in One World Government.  There will be many conspiracy theories following this.

I do believe it is true that it is lab manufactured.  I don't know why or how it was released outside the fact it came from the Wuhan lab.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What a way to thin the herd and usher in One World Government.  There will be many conspiracy theories following this.

I do believe it is true that it is lab manufactured.  I don't know why or how it was released outside the fact it came from the Wuhan lab.
The release could be anywhere on the spectrum, from an intentional act of biological warfare to sloppy level 4 containment, to an accidental exposure in the lab, to someone selling used lab animals on the side for meat.

I'd prefer to think it was an accident, but I still harbor doubts.
Will the Chinese (CCP) use this somehow to their advantage? How much so will be telling.

Then, too, word is the outbreak isn't done there, and we may not be getting real data from there yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis