Author Topic: Kudlow: Trump plans injection of tax cuts to cure coronavirus-ravaged economy  (Read 449 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kudlow: Trump plans injection of tax cuts to cure coronavirus-ravaged economy
by David M. Drucker
 | April 23, 2020 05:56 PM

Chief White House Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow said President Trump is planning another round of tax cuts as part of a comprehensive fiscal blueprint to resuscitate an economy ravaged by the coronavirus.

Kudlow spoke Thursday during a campaign conference call organized by former U.S. Ambassador to Japan Bill Hagerty, a Republican and Trump ally running for Senate in Tennessee. Kudlow credited Trump’s aggressive deregulation agenda and signature $1.5 trillion tax reduction bill, approved in late 2017, for spurring the robust economic growth and job creation that preceded the coronavirus and said that both deregulation and tax cuts would be critical components of Trump’s strategy for a post-pandemic recovery.

“As the rescue phase ends and the reopening occurs, we will move forward with additional tax cuts, regulatory relief, better trade deals for American exporters to help farmers and manufacturers and auto workers and technology people,” Kudlow said, as government figures revealed that another 4.4 million people had filed for unemployment insurance, pushing the ranks of the jobless north of 26 million over the past six weeks.

“These free enterprise policies, which rebuilt and reinvigorated the economy under President Trump — they worked once,” Kudlow said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/kudlow-trump-plans-injection-of-tax-cuts-to-cure-coronavirus-ravaged-economy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 12:47:39 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope it works...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I hope it works...

They should be cut to the bone.

A new "Middle Class" rising like a Phoenix from the ashes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How Republican of them. Nobody's paying taxes right now anyway!

Better idea: PUT PEOPLE BACK TO *$@#! WORK!!!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kudlow....     Are you kidding me?

Did any of you, I mean any of you.  happen to notice the lack of narrative around cutting any government spending?

Does this added $3T debt just magically go away?

As long as the magic Unicorn of the U.S. keeps shitting skittle colored greenbacks our fairytale financial land will be wonderful and beautiful.

Excuse me why I go puke........
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:05:43 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
After yesterday's presser, I don't think anyone in the Trump administration should be using the word "injection".
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause