Author Topic: Elon Musk: Hospitals in California Have Been Half Empty This Whole Time (Graphic)  (Read 353 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm no Elon Musk fanboy, but this really captures the breadth of the canyon between the computer models on which pols have been relying and reality. Various measures taken may have affected reality, but the computer models proved themselves extreme demonstrations of GIGO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I must say Elon Musk has been very forthright lately calling out government overreach.  I am no fan boy either, but I am glad he has picked up the libertarian torch here.

Remember that a government that can steal the other guy's restaurant, beauty salon or beachside hot dog stand can also steal your pension fund. 

Offline Hoodat

Quote from: Pete S in Occupied CA
Elon Musk: Hospitals in California Have Been Half Empty This Whole Time

What a pessimist.  California hospitals are half full.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-