Author Topic: Pelosi: Next Stimulus Will ‘Enable the American People to Vote by Mail’  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: Next Stimulus Will ‘Enable the American People to Vote by Mail’

Pam Key22 Apr 202063,107

Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said a “chunk of money” will be designated in the next coronavirus stimulus bill to enable the American people to vote by mail.

When asked about Senate Intelligence Committee confirming U.S. intelligence agencies conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, Pelosi said, “Well, I’m not surprised. As a member of the Gang of Eight, I watched this whole investigation proceed.”

She continued, “It leads you to the question about what does Vladimir Putin have on President Trump personally, politically, financially, in every way?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/22/pelosi-next-stimulus-will-enable-the-american-people-to-vote-by-mail/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

rangerrebew

Interesting how in Afghanistan people who voted had to have their finger inked black to prove they were legitimate voters and make the voting as corruption free as they could.  In doing so, they risked being killed by jihadis.  Democrats want lazy *ss Americans to become even lazier, and qualify the dead, illegals, and multivoters to throw the election their way.  I don't think Trump or the Senate will buy it. :wtf: