Author Topic: Here’s What Trump Is Doing To Help Black Americans Through The Coronavirus Crisis  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
April 24, 2020 2:22 PM ET

The White House Coronavirus Task Force has said black Americans face an especially severe threat from coronavirus–Here’s what President Donald Trump has done about it.

Black Voices for Trump member Paris Dennard sat down with Daily Caller White House Correspondent Anders Hagstrom to discuss the president’s strategy and whether it has been effective. Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx have warned that black Americans have a disproportionately high mortality rate from COVID-19.

Dennard also discussed Vice President Joe Biden’s popularity among the black community and what Trump can do to win over black voters.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/24/dennard-trump-black-americans-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Still loving my white privilege.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Still loving my white privilege.

MeeToo!  Nothing made me more proud every year than sending off that nice check to the IRS. happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

MeeToo!  Nothing made me more proud every year than sending off that nice check to the IRS. happy77
WOW.  I thought I was edgy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
WOW.  I thought I was edgy.

Well, when the number of the digits to the left of the decimal on the checks count 5 or 6....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: