Author Topic: Kamala Harris: For Those That Don’t Have Vote-By-Mail — You Will Really Enjoy It  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Poor 23 Apr 2020

During an interview with Tamron Hall that aired on Thursday, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) made another pitch for her VoteSafe Act of 2020 — legislation she has touted as needed to transform the American voting system in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

Harris referred to California’s vote-by-mail laws, which are already in place and noted what she perceived to be the benefits of being able to vote from home.

“Again, we need to be smarter, and we need to be safer,” she said. “I have proposed what I call the VoteSafe Act. It’s a number of things. It’s to encourage, of course, vote-by-mail. I’m from the state of California. We have vote-by-mail. You know, I want to say to everybody who doesn’t have it — you will really enjoy it. You just sit down at your table with a cup of coffee and figure out who you’re going to vote for, and put that in the mail. It’s really easy. For those states or folks who don’t want to vote-by-mail, we should have curbside voting. People should be able to drive up to the curb and vote and keep moving. We should make sure that we encourage states to start having a standard for what wait times should be. In Wisconsin, to your point, people are waiting in that line for 2-3 hours. People should not have to wait those amounts of time just to exercise their right as a citizen to vote.”

Harris was not optimistic about the prospects of election laws being changed before the November general election. She added that even if he wanted to, President Donald Trump could not change the election laws, either.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/23/kamala-harris-for-those-that-dont-have-vote-by-mail-you-will-really-enjoy-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can't wait to hear Kameltoe's suggestion for what people should do when they're being raped.  "Just sit back and enjoy it!??"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I can't wait to hear Kameltoe's suggestion for what people should do when they're being raped.  "Just sit back and enjoy it!??"
That's the first thought I had when I read the headline.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis