Author Topic: Morning Joe's Mika: Joe Biden Saw Coronavirus 'Coming Like a Steamroller'  (Read 483 times)

rangerrebew

Morning Joe's Mika: Joe Biden Saw Coronavirus 'Coming Like a Steamroller'
By P.J. Gladnick | April 22, 2020 9:53 AM EDT

Behold the Joe Biden from the alternate reality! He's coherently aware of all that is happening now and in the future as he confronts potential problems with energetic alertness.

This is how Mika Brzezinski on Monday portrayed a Joe Biden almost no one else is familiar with on Monday's Morning Joe. Of course, Mika needs to do this in order to paint a picture of President Donald Trump being slow to respond to the coronavirus outbreak. And apparently Mika believes a great way to do this is to portray a bold Joe Biden possessed of supercharged coherency.

Watch as Mika makes the pitch for the Joe Biden from the alternate reality.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/04/22/morning-joes-mika-joe-biden-saw-coronavirus-coming-steamroller

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh Brother!...do they expect us to believe this... :thud:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Mika appears to have another blonde moment.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Why not?  All three of their viewers do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Mika appears to have another blonde moment.

:pop41:

She is a blonde moment. That is her state of existence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Is this the same Joe Biden who initially opposed the travel bans, only to retract it later?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Is this the same Joe Biden who initially opposed the travel bans, only to retract it later?

I think Biden's current line is that Trump should have done it earlier.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

We won't, but many millions of reliably liberal Dems will believe it. Like my three lib sisters who believe everything the liberal elites tell their underlings.
One of my sisters got upset on FB with my wife because my wife liked a comment by one of my conservative aunts who called the virus the Chinese virus. My lib sister became highly indignant that anybody would call a virus that came from China a Chinese virus. Because then everybody would go out and assault a person of Chinese ancestry.
If the lib powers on high told their underlings, like my sister, that Trump went over to China and created the virus, they'd believe them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:52:38 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We probably aren't going to actually SEE much of ol' white Joe during the campaign.

But we sure as heck are going to be TOLD about him and how great he is, by every leftist on t.v. that has access to a camera and a mic!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
We probably aren't going to actually SEE much of ol' white Joe during the campaign.

But we sure as heck are going to be TOLD about him and how great he is, by every leftist on t.v. that has access to a camera and a mic!

Agreed.  The media will do everything they can to get him elected.  I noticed within the past couple of days, the "news" has reported a few times that Trump didn't make sense.  So ... it begins....they will focus on every little flub that Trump makes and try to make Biden look lucid.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.