Author Topic: MSNBC Panel: 'Overwhelmingly White' ReOpen Protesters Are 'Nazis' And 'Racists' Who 'Want More Black  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Panel: 'Overwhelmingly White' ReOpen Protesters Are 'Nazis' And 'Racists' Who 'Want More Black And Brown People to Die'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Apr. 20, 2020

MSNBC Panel: 'Overwhelmingly White' ReOpen Protesters Are 'Nazis' And 'Racists' Who 'Want More Black And Brown People to Die'

The protesters calling for America to reopen are "overwhelmingly white" and "want more black and brown people to die," according to MSNBC's crazed analysts.

"One thing I think is really interesting is how these protests have started after all the headlines last week or so about the disproportionate effect the virus is having in communities of color," Boston Globe opinion writer Renee Graham said Sunday on Joy Reid's AM Joy. "And so when I look at these protests what I see are a bunch of white people essentially saying 'oh, it's affecting those people, so why do I have to change my life for them.'"

As Townhall.com reported, The Root's Michael Harriot said the protesters are saying "quite clearly" that they "want more black and brown people to die."

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61398

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Racism these days comes from the left, with the imprimatur of the mainstream media.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline goatprairie

I told my wife last month that it was odd that the race-baiting vultures had been fairly quiet so far.
I didn't have to wait long. Now the racial scuzballs are out in full force.
The fact that many of these protests are taking place in areas, i.e. Madison, Wisconsin with tiny amounts of black people in no way stops them from flapping their gums.
To the professional race-baiters everything revolves around themselves and their pet groups.
From reports around the country, the demographic that is most likely to disregard orders to quarantine is blacks. Like the young hoodrats who shoot up black neighborhoods and kill other blacks, these people are infecting and killing themselves.

Offline skeeter

If this doesn't pull the veil back on the tactics of the race baiting cretins in the media nothing will. There are tens of millions of anxious workers empathizing with these out of work protestors who know this is complete bullsh*t.

Online andy58-in-nh

Racism these days comes from the left, with the imprimatur of the mainstream media.
That is true in nearly all respects. With the exception of a few inbred, skinhead, meth-addled, double-digit IQ morons living in the woods with their sibling brides, racism is nearly always found today in the fever swamps of the "educated" Left.

Many of our elite political leaders and journalists learned in college how to channel their fears, hatreds and resentment into a pursuit of power and influence. And as Saul Alinsky taught them, ridicule is man's most potent weapon, and a good tactic is one your people enjoy - and watching MSNBC, one can see that they truly relish every little Two Minutes of Hate moment.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn