Author Topic: Trump instructs Navy to open fire and destroy Iranian gunboats if they ‘harass our ships’  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump instructs Navy to open fire and destroy Iranian gunboats if they ‘harass our ships’
April 22, 2020 | BPR Wire

Chris White, DCNF

President Donald Trump said in a tweet Wednesday that he told the United States Navy to shoot and destroy Iranian gunboats that provoke American military ships.

“I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” Trump told his Twitter followers. The president’s tweet comes after reports Wednesday suggest Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard launched a military satellite into orbit.

Iran’s provocative move also comes amid heightened tensions between the two countries, with the pique coming after the Trump administration backed out of the nuclear deal and after a U.S. drone strike in Iraq killed Revolutionary Guard Gen. Qassem Soleimani in January.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/22/trump-instructs-navy-to-open-fire-and-destroy-iranian-gunboats-if-they-harass-our-ships-911744
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Offline skeeter

C'mon. Whats not to like about this?

Offline PeteS in CA

IMO, I do not think Iran's government or military will take this seriously. I expect them to try their luck.

If a few of Iran's boats go Brrrrrrrrt-Boom!, I think Iran is likely to try to retaliate. The USN needs to be prepared, on short notice, to take out a bunch more boats, Iran's diesel-electric subs, and their bases.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

IMO, I do not think Iran's government or military will take this seriously. I expect them to try their luck.

If a few of Iran's boats go Brrrrrrrrt-Boom!, I think Iran is likely to try to retaliate. The USN needs to be prepared, on short notice, to take out a bunch more boats, Iran's diesel-electric subs, and their bases.

If Iran does retaliate I suspect those boats who can still float will have no bases to return to. I hope our navy in that region has a little pent up frustration to release.