Author Topic: Rosie O’Donnell blames one man for most of the problems in this nation – and it’s not Trump  (Read 470 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rosie O’Donnell blames one man for most of the problems in this nation – and it’s not Trump
April 21, 2020 | Samantha Chang

Comedian Rosie O’Donnell, a frequent Trump critic, vowed that President Trump will lose the November 2020 election “by a landslide” because Americans will “rise to the occasion” and vote him out.

O’Donnell made the prediction on Marc Maron’s WTF podcast that aired on Monday.

“I think in November we’re gonna be a landslide and take him out, that’s what I have to believe,” she said. “I firmly believe that the heart of the nation is bigger than his mental illness and people will rise to the occasion and vote him out.”

O’Donnell has a dismal track record with Trump-related predictions due her Trump Derangement Syndrome, which impairs her ability to analyze facts objectively.

In March 2016, O’Donnell famously predicted that Trump “will NEVER be president.” Eight months later, Donald Trump was elected president of the United States.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/21/rosie-odonnell-blames-one-man-for-most-of-the-problems-in-this-nation-and-its-not-trump-911259
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

The Obese Pig is no Ann Coulter.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

The article misspells "Dumbbell".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I firmly believe that the heart of the nation is bigger than his mental illness ...
Says the lesbian child abuser.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Rosie O'Donnell -- well, there's just nothing nice to say about her.  Looks like so far she's surviving ...

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rosie O'Donnell -- well, there's just nothing nice to say about her.  Looks like so far she's surviving ...

Offline mortarman

All the more reason to re-elect President Trump.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.