Author Topic: At Least 25 French Cities and Towns Erupt in Riots as ‘Youths’ Attack Police  (Read 577 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Tomlinson 21 Apr 2020

Areas in at least 25 cities and departments in France erupted into rioting on Monday night, including attacks on police and attempts to burn down a police station in Strasbourg.

Some of the incidents are believed to have been sparked by a Saturday night motorcycle accident in the Paris suburb of Villeneuve-la-Garenne which also involved the local police.

The 30-year-old motorcycle rider was seriously injured after an unmarked police vehicle opened its door at a red light, which the motorcyclist struck and then ended up hitting a nearby pole. He was taken to hospital with a fractured leg and a fractured femur.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/04/21/25-french-cities-towns-erupt-riots-youths-attack-police/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

FRANCE: At least 25 cities explode in riots as “youths” (aka Muslim invaders) attack police despite pandemic-mandated lockdowns

April 22, 2020 by BareNakedIslam 1 Comment

Police in Paris “NO-GO Muslim zones” are becoming overwhelmed trying to maintain the nationwide quarantine and have handed out record numbers of fines. Despite a national lockdown, police in several French NO-GO Zones were subjected to violent attacks over the weekend as authorities struggle to maintain the strict measures.

ABC News The heavily Muslim migrant-populated Seine-Saint-Denis area is proving to be a tough area for police to enforce the nationwide anti-coronavirus quarantine ordered by French president Emmanuel Macron, with police officers admitting that they are overwhelmed.

Illegal Migrant Population in Paris No-Go Zone Suburbs Hits

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/04/22/france-at-least-25-cities-explode-in-riots-as-youths-aka-muslim-invaders-attack-police-despite-pandemic-mandated-lockdowns/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Only a problem because the west is ALLOWING them to be a problem. Want to shut it down? All you have to do is seal off the "Muslim sections" of any city with the military and the police,then shut off the water,the electricity,and the food deliveries.

Then handcuff every one of them that tries to leave,and fill the holds of freighters with them. Take them to the shores of Islamic countries,and put them in rubber boats with paddles.

Shoot to death any that try to resist.

Finally,shut off ALL aid to Muslim nations. Let them sink or swim on their own,and kill off the leadership and their families of any Muslim nation that attacks you.

They want to live in the Stone Age,so I say "Let's put them there".

BTW,send off any US citizen that protests this and defends them,with them on the boats. The Muslims would probably appreciate owning a few more slaves. Good for Islam,good for the west. Win/win.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 02:57:03 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This whole mess has been a mass exercise in left wing political opportunism. 

Although the history books will lie, and say otherwise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This whole mess has been a mass exercise in left wing political opportunism. 

Although the history books will lie, and say otherwise.

@catfish1957

Of course they will. History books are written by academics who are self-styled intellectuals.

Offline goatprairie

Hey, remember all civilizations/cultures are equal.
I ask you people, how can we criticize these poor Muslims youths who only expressing their vibrant culture?   22222frying pan

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey, remember all civilizations/cultures are equal.
I ask you people, how can we criticize these poor Muslims youths who only expressing their vibrant culture?   22222frying pan

@goatprairie

Un,huh.

I can't help but wonder why you only hear people from dunghill countries,or whose ancestors came from them saying this?

Well,them and communists,who both share the goal of making everyone on the planet equally miserable.

Offline goatprairie

@goatprairie

Un,huh.

I can't help but wonder why you only hear people from dunghill countries,or whose ancestors came from them saying this?

Well,them and communists,who both share the goal of making everyone on the planet equally miserable.
What gets me is the people letting the bacteria into their country are most likely all liberal atheists who privately detest all religions.
But then they allow millions of people who practice a violent religion and never assimilate into their countries thinking they will make good French, Swedish, German, etc. citizens.
Do they actually believe millions of low IQ, criminally-prone people into their country will help?
It defies belief anybody sane would do this.
Which is why liberalism is still the world's greatest threat.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:44:20 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakin' pete wrote:
"Of course they will. History books are written by academics who are self-styled intellectuals."

If things keep goin' the way they're goin', the "European history books" are gonna be "rewritten" in due course -- by muslims.
Describing how they conquered The West.
And... they'll be right.

Having said that, your assessment as to how to handle the banlieus in post 2 above... was dead-on correct.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What gets me is the people letting the bacteria into their country are most likely all liberal atheists who privately detest all religions.
But then they allow millions of people who practice a violent religion and never assimilate into their countries thinking they will make good French, Swedish, German, etc. citizens.

@goatprairie

Not true. These people are mostly anarchists at heart,and if they really believed that they would become good citizens,they would be screaming bloody murder about letting them in.