Author Topic: De Blasio’s social distancing tip line flooded with penis photos, Hitler memes  (Read 647 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 De Blasio’s social distancing tip line flooded with penis photos, Hitler memes

By Tina Moore, Gabrielle Fonrouge and Bruce Golding

April 21, 2020 | 1:43pm |

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s critics let him know how they really felt about him ordering New Yorkers to snitch on each other for violating social-distancing rules — by flooding his new tip line with crank complaints including “dick pics” and people flipping the bird, The Post has learned.

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.

One user sent the message “We will fight this tyrannical overreach!” to the service and got an automated message that in part said, “Hello, and thank you for texting NYC311.”

“F–k you!” replied @MorganLSchmidt1, along with a meme showing Adolph Hitler and the words “TO THOSE TURNING IN YOUR NEIGHBORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES — YOU DID THE REICH THING.”

“Start flooding their reporting text numbers with this pics!” the tweet added.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/de-blasios-social-distancing-tip-line-flooded-with-obscenities/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Can folks not make a point without going the low road? Pecker pics , really... You can send in articles like the Chicago Woman Mayor having a hair dresser come to her house to do a style...  to me don't go the vulgar route.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline aligncare

I’m waiting to see who’s first to post pictures.

Actually, not. I think it’s low class to just post pictures of my package. They need to click the BUY NOW button, first.  happy77

Offline Hoodat

Can folks not make a point without going the low road? Pecker pics , really...

Looks like Anthony Weiner is violating his probation again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

That was Michelle obummer showing support for his gestapo like tactics.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Can folks not make a point without going the low road? Pecker pics , really... You can send in articles like the Chicago Woman Mayor having a hair dresser come to her house to do a style...  to me don't go the vulgar route.

That horse has left the barn. This kind of stuff is routine these days.

Offline Hoodat

Pecker pics , really...

I prefer the term 'schlong selfies'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-