Author Topic: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in ‘grave danger’ following surgery: Report  (Read 3486 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
leader Kim Jong-un attended the completion of a fertilizer plant

How appropriate!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How appropriate!
:beer:

Yeah, I caught that, too.  Too bad he wasn't in the first load out. :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:beer:

Yeah, I caught that, too.  Too bad he wasn't in the first load out. :whistle:

Who knows.  That may have been old stock footage to throw off speculation.  You never know with this nut case.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
North Korea claims Kim Jong Un appeared in public, with no proof

American Military News by  Laura Widener  May 01, 2020

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/05/north-korea-claims-kim-jong-un-appeared-in-public-with-no-proof/

North Korea’s state media claimed late Friday that Kim Jong Un appeared in public – a first in nearly three weeks.

The Korean Central News Agency said Kim appeared alongside his sister, Kim Jo Jong, and other top officials at a ceremony for the completed construction of a Suncheon fertilizer factory.

However, no photos or videos were provided with the release.

On his way to Camp David late Friday, President Trump told reporters, “I’d rather not comment on it yet — Kim Jong Un. We’ll have something to say about it at the appropriate time.”

More at link.

Offline mountaineer

Kim Jong Un resurfaces on state media with mysterious mark on wrist
By Dana Kennedy
May 2, 2020 | 10:18am

It’s all in the wrist — at least when it comes to figuring out what happened to the suddenly undead Kim Jong Un of North Korea.

State media released footage Saturday of the portly 38-year-old dictator riding an electric cart around the Sunchon Phosphatic Fertilizer factory with a new, mysterious mark on his wrist, NK News reported.

Information about the video and the mark on Kim’s wrist was very limited. A US medical professional told NK News that the small mark might signal a recent cardiovascular procedure, possibly a right, radial artery puncture.  ...
NY Post

You have to register for the NK News site or I would have linked that story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just out of curiousity,does anyone know who the next Nork "Maximum Leader" is going to be once fat boy falls?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just out of curiousity,does anyone know who the next Nork "Maximum Leader" is going to be once fat boy falls?
Watch his sis. She has that Evil Dragon Lady look about her, and not in a good way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It goes to the next male heir... which is itself a major mystery.

He has no sons. He has an older brother, Kim Jong-chul, who is allegedly gay.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-north-koreas-first-family-rivals-to-kim-jong-uns-power
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dynamics-in-the-kim-jong-_b_3069336

He also has a nephew, the son of Kim Jong-nam (who had been murdered). Kim Han-Sol is currently in hiding.
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/kim-han-sol-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-uns-estranged-nephew-tired-of-life-on-the
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline mountaineer

South Korea: Kim did not have surgery amid lingering rumors
By HYUNG-JIN KIM
2 hours ago
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un did not undergo surgery or any other medical procedure, a South Korean official said Sunday, amid speculation about his health that continues to linger even after he reappeared publicly in recent days.

North Korea had said Saturday that Kim attended the completion of a fertilizer factory near Pyongyang on Friday, in his first public appearance in about 20 days.

While North Korean video showing a smiling Kim moving around, cutting a red ribbon and smoking quelled intense rumors that he might be gravely ill or even have died, some media outlets and observers still raised questions about his health, citing moments when his walking looked a bit stiff at the factory.

A senior South Korean presidential official told reporters Sunday that the government had determined that Kim did not have surgery or any other procedure, according to the presidential Blue House. The official, whose name wasn’t disclosed by the Blue House, refused to provide the basis for the intelligence assessment.  ...
AP News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org